"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Carolina refusing to win this game

To be fair it was our defense that saved us. Hurts looked awful today. He really needs to make better decisions and work on his touch/accuracy. This game could’ve easily been a blowout if Darnold wasn’t trash and it’s not over :francis:
Juelz gif

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Jalen is very far from perfect but I really do believe he's a winner and tough as fukk
Hes got heart and he's willing to learn and a great leader in the lockerroom. Coaching needs to let him cook more with traditional passing plays instead of all these cute college plays. Offense moved a bit more in the 4th with that.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good shyt byrdgang. Yall the reason I joined this forum, glad to enjoy another week of Eagles football with yall. :salute:

2-3 when being 0-5 to start was a very real possibility is nice. Still overwhelmingly upset with the play calling but I love the grit I see from Jalen. Even though he has shown that since he was at Bama, its great to still see here. At times I feel like this young team can find their groove and find a way to sneak into the playoffs, this season. Most other times I just feel like they need to accept the fines/loss of draft picks and practice 24/7.

:pachaha: