Flight Trailer: Denzel Washington Runs Into Turbulence

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Was I the only one who was :russ: when they found denzel passed out in the hotel room before the hearing? But inside I was :huhldup::to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Was I the only one who was :russ: when they found denzel passed out in the hotel room before the hearing? But inside I was :huhldup::to:

When he grabbed that bottle out the fridge there was a collective moan from the audience :pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just finished watching this piff a couple minutes ago. when it comes to the ending

I figured that :myman: had been a scumbag throughout the entire movie, that he was gonna go head and take the easy way out by blaming the flight attendant for the vodka

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Powerful movie and Powerful performance. If Daniel Day didn't kill it as Lincoln than Denzel should win the Oscar. The movie was way darker than I thought it was going to be and the trailers fooled me cause they portrayed Denzel as this innocent pilot who's in terrible trouble. Denzel did carry the movie but this was a great return to form for Robert Zemekis.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
I liked the movie except towards the ending when he needed John Goodman for "assistance" (over exaggerated/unnecessary imo). Other than that good movie.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I agree with everyone saying "Powerful". Denzel's character was the hero and the villian it was crazy. Ending hits your emotions cause the character grew from his experiences.