Flight Trailer: Denzel Washington Runs Into Turbulence

Daps
Reppin
California
nah not all day. but i got shyt like id rather drink in the mornings than at night cause the morning is more serene to me. shyt im drinking as we speak.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can't say this was a great movie but it was a good movie carried by some tremendous performances. Denzel, Cheadle and Goodman were all spectacular.

Ending was a little too "Hollywood" maybe but the whole hearing was still pretty well done. I was looking at the lead investigator like :merchant: cause I knew she was about to bust out some shyt on :myman:

The plane crash scene was also very well done. Denzel does receive a lot of flack for playing the "same guy" in his movies but this was far different. He was back on his Oscar season tip for this one..

:wow:

8/10

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I can't say this was a great movie but it was a good movie carried by some tremendous performances. Denzel, Cheadle and Goodman were all spectacular.

Ending was a little too "Hollywood" maybe but the whole hearing was still pretty well done. I was looking at the lead investigator like :merchant: cause I knew she was about to bust out some shyt on :myman:

The plane crash scene was also very well done. Denzel does receive a lot of flack for playing the "same guy" in his movies but this was far different. He was back on his Oscar season tip for this one..

:wow:

8/10

Only dumb nikkas say he plays the same role. :beli:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's on TNT right now and this is probably my favorite Denzel film. I rarely drink and I don't really like being around drunk people, but I sympathize with the struggles of addiction so this one always gets me in the feelings.

That scene right before the hearing when John Goodman gets Denzel high and he walks out to Joe Cocker is possibly my favorite movie scene of all time.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Late as hell but I just watched this and I guess the answer is no because I've seen no one insinuate it but did Nicole pass away at the end? They had a prayer/white dove attached to her photo on his board in his cell as the last shot they showed of her so me and my girl assumed that meant that even though she got clean, she still passed.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I was on my hard drinking phase when I saw this film (in fact I saw this movie after a big night of drinking) and the only bad part is that it got worse from there for awhile. I've been sober since 2015 and I don't miss it one bit

The plane crash sequence is still one of the most intense scenes I've ever seen.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Watching this for the first time after finding this goat gif :russ:

tenor.gif

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
You wanted to walk out, because of the repetitive, cliched, hackneyed 'going thru the motions' of the movies portrayal of alcoholism, or because you were that emotionally invested in the movie, and the character, of Whip Whitman? So many bad scenes in that movie, so many bad lines. Good have been good, but crumbled, with the heavy handed, platitudes of the script and the director.

I know this critique is nearly a decade old, and while I did laugh and agree with your criticisms, I still enjoyed this movie. Denzel's performance was that good for me. If you substitute a lesser actor to lead this film, you'd 100% have a lifetime movie of the week type flick.:mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Harper or Yasmin need to fight or f and get it over with