Flight Trailer: Denzel Washington Runs Into Turbulence

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I almost walked out the Theatre when he opened the mini fridge. I told myself I was gonna walk out if he drunk it but i ended up makin myself watch the rest. We were talking about this movie at thanksgiving...and some friends of my family said they walked out of the movie and I knew exactly what spot they did too. Def hard to watch. It was a very joyless movie for me...If Idda known it was going to be this type of movie I wouldnt have even bothered walking into it after watchin Skyfall. Not the movie for me...but Denzel was great in it regardless.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You wanted to walk out, because of the repetitive, cliched, hackneyed 'going thru the motions' of the movies portrayal of alcoholism, or because you were that emotionally invested in the movie, and the character, of Whip Whitman? So many bad scenes in that movie, so many bad lines. Good have been good, but crumbled, with the heavy handed, platitudes of the script and the director.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
You wanted to walk out, because of the repetitive, cliched, hackneyed 'going thru the motions' of the movies portrayal of alcoholism, or because you were that emotionally invested in the movie, and the character, of Whip Whitman? So many bad scenes in that movie, so many bad lines. Good have been good, but crumbled, with the heavy handed, platitudes of the script and the director.
Probably a little bit of both...Denzel did a great job acting...and this movie had no redeeming moments to me...no triumph...no glory...it was like watching a big screen version of intervention. If Denzel hadnt carried the movie...I probably would have thought it was one of the worst movie's I've ever seen in theatres.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
went to go see it an the 6pm show was sold out...had to get the 9pm showin....i was sayin to my shorty that it better be good if its sold out....and it was...whole movie was piff....:obama:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it was better than pelham 123 and safe hosue, not better than unstoppable or book of eli

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a min since I seen a denzel film. One of my favorite actors and watched almost every movie of his.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
got the DVD screen off of torrent last night....man this was great.....one of his best performances