Flight Trailer: Denzel Washington Runs Into Turbulence

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Good flick, knew it would be about alcoholism from the the trailer itself as the plane landing could only eat up 10-15 minutes of the actual movie, lol. That scene though was done extremely well, wish I saw that in the theatre.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie had me feelin' like shyt cause of all the booze I stay drinkin.... Great fukkin' performance... Havent watched Lincoln yet, but this is the best performance i seen all year

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I went to see killing em softly over this when it was in theaters :snoop:, and finally senn this the other day, high as shyt. I've never felt that fukking scared while watching a movie during the crashing scene. shyt was piff, the co-pilot sounded like he was legitimately scarred shytless (OMG I CAN SEE HOUSES! :laff:). shyt was nice though, dragged on a bit, but seeing that freak naked at the beginning was niiicceee.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I hope you don't drink like he did in the movie. :huhldup:

maybe the movie will help him stop, I was watching the movie like...:wow: is this how bad it is for these alcoholics :what:

Just put the drink down man, but dude just kept grabbing the bottle :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
maybe the movie will help him stop, I was watching the movie like...:wow: is this how bad it is for these alcoholics :what:

Just put the drink down man, but dude just kept grabbing the bottle :snoop:

Yeah those cats on Intervention be just as bad or worst than Whip was.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I saw the opening scene in the theater

The reaction must of been

:damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Man, Denzel merked the hell out of this movie. You couldn't tell me dude wasn't an alchy in real life lol. Don Cheadle was dope as well but no surprise there.
Robert Zemeckis was on Fresh Air on NPR a week ago and was explaining how Denzel prepared for the role. He said he basically watched a bunch of videos of drunks on youtube and came up with his character :laugh: . Zemeckis said he didn't have to give Denzel any direction after that about the character.