Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:gladbron:

We still ain't gettin' Black Panther though....:sadbron:

:to:

If will smith wants he can get it done :obama:

i fear he'd let them c00n it up tho, like he did with hancock.

fukka avengers or justice league movie, will smith had the KEYS to the superhero bakery and he fukked it up with that fukkin fukked fukk fukkery of a script

he shoulda looked at the script and been like :stopitslime:

then gone to the director like "nah homie, we makin some changes..." :birdman:

"...everything from the halfway mark... bushes... :birdman: and then go find me some cac supervillain to stomp.. oh and jaden needs a cameo.. yknow how it is, gotta set up for the sequels and spinoffs" :takedat:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:to:

i fear he'd let them c00n it up tho, like he did with hancock.

fukka avengers or justice league movie, will smith had the KEYS to the superhero bakery and he fukked it up with that fukkin fukked fukk fukkery of a script

he shoulda looked at the script and been like :stopitslime:

then gone to the director like "nah homie, we makin some changes..." :birdman:

"...everything from the halfway mark... bushes... :birdman: and then go find me some cac supervillain to stomp.. oh and jaden needs a cameo.. yknow how it is, gotta set up for the sequels and spinoffs" :takedat:

you right he did fukk hancock up

charlize theron tho :ohlawd:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's between B and B+. Denzel was good. Wish they had played the Don Cheadle vs. Denzel angle a little bit more. That would have been real dope to see those two go at it and have some classic lines. I still say John Goodman is very underrated. The Artist, Argo, now this.

The love interest angle was a little bit hard to buy. If you was to reverse it, it would be like a high income White dude falling in love with the neighborhood crack head. For Denzel he's returned to at least a good film in this one. Compared to "Safe House" and "Unstoppable" which was not wack but I'll never watch them again.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched this yesterday, this is a perfect example of how a mediocre movie can turn into a great one by an spectacular performance. Denzel put on the peformance of an lifetime, deserves the Academy Award. The sappy ending was so heavy handed with the music I almost busted out laughing.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He'll definitely get a nomination...but the award is going to Daniel Day Lewis or Joaquin Phoenix

Joaquin ain't gettin it.. not after he took a shyt on his nomination and basically the academy.

It's gonna be between Denzel and DDL.

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I can't wait for this to come out in the UK. Big fan of Denzel and the film looks good

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheeeit just checked UK release date, February 2013 :to:. Hopefully it comes out no blu ray in the US before that and I can get a copy