First UE5 game runs at 720p on consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They all look fukkin bad. If series S is supposed to play “next gen” games at lower resolutions than its doing its damn job.

The problem is the 720p on the supposed premium machines.

Nobody sensitive. You just got fukkin issues.:mjlol:

If you go on any other forum the series s 480p is being talked about the same way here, where do you think i got those images from comparing them?

Again, yall are just sensitive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you go on any other forum the series s 480p is being talked about the same way here, where do you think i got those images from comparing them?

Again, yall are just sensitive
There’s sony stan’s all around the web breh. :mjlol:

It’s an easy deflection to talk about the seris S when your $500 machine is fukked.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's the point in posting this when it was only about content streaming? And that's backed up in the DF video when they talk about the impressively detailed geometry of the world and the visual effects and lighting.

I mean, it's not like UE5 is bad. The developer just chose to go whole hog instead of being practical.

Don’t matter what they are saying. The results aren’t good. Even without talking about resolution, this game doesn’t look better to the naked eye than other games not using all that “next gen” stuff.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s useless.

Literally EVERY thread is console wars :mjlol:

Both “next gen” consoles struggling to do “next gen” shyt. And nikkas still wanna talk about the cheap budget console :wow:

This gen so far has been a bit on the disappointing side when it comes to graphical prowess, not going to lie:manny:

It just goes to show that people should stop falling for marketing hype.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This gen so far has been a bit on the disappointing side when it comes to graphical prowess, not going to lie:manny:

It just goes to show that people should stop falling for marketing hype.
If you go back and look at some of those early threads about the consoles and UE5, some of the dev statements and the discourse around everything, the idea of a next gen game playing at 720p with load screens and heavy pop in woulda looked crazy back then.

But here we are…..at least we got the Series S as a scapegoat tho:francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Literally EVERY thread is console wars :mjlol:
You created this thread to get out ahead of the latest lame battle in the console wars dude :mjlol: . If you or Titan didn't make this thread in an attempt to send shots at Sony stans, Gizzard and or his ilk would have done the same. Why you think they going so hard at Series S in here :skip: . You knew what this was.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think this generation should last at least another 6 years tbh.

I'm sure Sony or MS will try to leapfrog the competition at some point but we have a good ways to go before these games get close to optimized on either system.
I’m leaning more towards they miscalculated and this gen has broken previous theories computing power requirements and resource allocation.

Whatever solution they come up with is going to have to be groundbreaking if they decide to not just brute force it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You created this thread to get out ahead of the latest lame battle in the console wars dude :mjlol: . If you or Titan didn't make this thread in an attempt to send shots at Sony stans, Gizzard and or his ilk would have done the same. Why you think they going so hard at Series S in here :skip: . You knew what this was.
There’s no shots at sony stan’s.

Like i said you nikkas crazy.

Did you even read the OP :dahell: