First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I bet you built like Quest Love.

Every other community get's it..

Vikings
Samurai
Kung Fu

The vast cultures in Africa and they choose to have women representing the warrior class.

"Protect all women" but you putting out the message they don't need protecting. you non-binary clowns don't live in reality.
These LOST nikka reactions happen to those that only listen to MASSA teaching them history and don’t do enough WORK to know our OWN history across the Black Diaspora

“The Woman King” featuring Viola Davis portraying the Dahomey Kingdom warriors coming September 2022 :blessed:

KoonCels stay mad while we enjoy Black Excellence :umad:

infinitypanther.jpg

KoonCels mad at this :umad:

While we celebrate Black Excellence :blessed:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tchalla got done dirty as fukk in Infinity War and Endgame. All the Wakandans did as well

They better show out in this movie

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man, The Coli Never Happy With shyt lol They Honoring And Respecting This Man To The Fullest And You Got A Problem With It, shyt Is CRAZY To Me

If They Recasted Like He Never Existed And Dedicated A 5 Second Easter Egg To Him Youd Be Up In Arms Over That Too
These nikkas would be on here blaming the CIA, NSA, immigrants, divestors, bedwenches, white supremacists, and the RNC/DNC for Chad barely being mentioned :heh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
There was no legit reason to make Namor hispanic. They couldve made him another black man honestly in hindsight. Dat inclusion tho
Because representation matters don't be a racist jerk :troll: I mean when Latinos outnumber blacks and get into positions of power they share opportunities with blacks, look at Miami and Los Angeles.:troll::troll:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It’s funny that black directors/producers gotta include Hispanics in a black movie but Hispanics aren’t thinking about blacks in a Hispanic-produced movie. They have to get self-esteem by watching BLACK Panther instead of producing their own Hispanic superhero

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It’s funny that black directors/producers gotta include Hispanics in a black movie but Hispanics aren’t thinking about blacks in a Hispanic-produced movie. They have to get self-esteem by watching BLACK Panther instead of producing their own Hispanic superhero
All hispanic superheroes are trash. Its like Marvel didnt even think of them...Black Panther was created in 1966. All of them are ass except America Chavez and Spider-Man 2099