First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Because representation matters don't be a racist jerk :troll: I mean when Latinos outnumber blacks and get into positions of power they share opportunities with blacks, look at Miami and Los Angeles.:troll::troll:
After that shyt went down here in LA with the councilwoman, which we all knew how it was behind closed doors anyways, I'm really looking at these Wakanda trailers sideways now :unimpressed:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't give a fukk about Mexican Namor. The aesthetic seems to work. They should've recast T'Challa. Movie is done so I'll wait for the reviews and see if they can reconcile this mess of logical story continuity that they are about to unleash before I go see it.

Phase 4 has been lukewarm, and of all the layups they should've had for their franchises, BP2 could've been the easiest one. There's no clear leader for the MCU and it was apparent T'Challa was being set up to fill that Tony Stark void.

I'm not insensitive to how the cast is feeling or Chadwick's legacy. If they really felt he couldn't be replaced, they shouldn't have continued the franchise. Seems ass that the crew has taken that position, but will still move forward to get a check cut.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I’m not even sure if I’m even going to see it tbh.
camro-really.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I was 9 years old and they never drew him without slanted eyes I thought man this Chinese guy is strong!!!

This is irrelevant to the topic Im just ranting about how some chatcters dont look anything like what I originally associated them with

Like I always thought Lex Luthor was black, and I thought David Xanatos form Gargoyles was a Native American when I was a child. Didnt realize they were both cacs until really actually getting into comics around 13

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was 9 years old and they never drew him without slanted eyes I thought man this Chinese guy is strong!!!

This is irrelevant to the topic Im just ranting about how some chatcters dont look anything like what I originally associated them with

Like I always thought Lex Luthor was black, and I thought David Xanatos form Gargoyles was a Native American when I was a child. Didnt realize they were both cacs until really actually getting into comics around 13
He didn't have slanty eyes, he had slanty eyebrows.