First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Daps
The irony is that some of y'all are displaying da same outrage that you just mentioned due to Namor being played by a Hispanic actor.

It's because it's coming from the same demographic.

You really think the majority of these dumb asses with their overly exaggerated hot takes are actually black men or even remotely representative of how most black people feel about this trailer or movie? It's a bunch of white boys trying to sow discord over the internet for shyts and giggles. And a few n*ggas with too much time on their hands and too much pride or too little health insurance to schedule routine talks with a therapist.

Daps
Just saw the movie. Goddamn i should habe seen it in the theatre. It was damn good :blessed: :wow:

A lot of feels moments.

I saw it twice in the theaters. Very good movie, not great though. Only really bad, borderline awful aspect of the movie was Riri. The actress playing her was TERRIBLE. Everything about her on-screen presence, down to that trash ass Robobeast tin-can mech suit ahe was flying around in should have never left the cutting room floor.

Other than that, movie was on point. Ignore the trolls and miserable keyboard militants aggie that nobody loves them. :to:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw it twice in the theaters. Very good movie, not great though. Only really bad, borderline awful aspect of the movie was Riri. The actress playing her was TERRIBLE. Everything about her on-screen presence, down to that trash ass Robobeast tin-can mech suit ahe was flying around in should have never left the cutting room floor.

Other than that, movie was on point. Ignore the trolls and miserable keyboard militants aggie that nobody loves them. :to:

Yeah definitely need to recast her ass she seemed very wooden not charismatic at all...:mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This movie was meh

I feel like it was the best Marvel could do with Bosemans death besides recasting him. ShurI, Nakia and Okoye were all written well, and the story was coherent. The stakes were huge. Riri and Shuri didn’t do it for me as leads tho. Not enough star power or action for me.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
SO I JUST SAW THE MOVIE YESTERDAY. I WAS FAIRLY ANNOYED THE WHOLE TIME.

IF THEY WANTED TO BUILD NAMOR'S CHARACTER, HE NEEDED HIS OWN MOVIE. THEY BASICALLY TOOK EVERYTHING THAT WAS WAKANDA AND GAVE IT TO THEM, ONLY BETTER.

VIBRANIUM? SURE
BLACK PANTHER POWERS? GIVE IT TO ALL OF THEM.

MEXIBREH PUNKED WAKANDA THE WHOLE MOVIE. THREATENED THE QUEEN TO HER FACE AND DELIVERED ON THE PROMISE. HOW MANY FUNERALS DID WE SIT THROUGH? THEY SPENT MORE TIME IN WHITE OUTFITS THAN ANYTHING ELSE. SMH...

ALL THIS FIGHTING AND THEY STILL NEVER ADDRESSED THE REAL PROBLEM. fukkING WHITE PEOPLE!!!

THE FACT THAT THE DIDN'T PASS BLACK PANTHER GRAPE DRINK TO THE WHOLE CREW OF BALD HEADED DEMONS IS BEYOND ME. AT LEAST LET M'BAKU SIP SOME. BREH WOULD HAVE BEEN UNSTOPPABLE IN THE LAST FIGHT SCENE.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT BIG ASS SHIP DESIGNED BY GRU... AND THE fukkING POWER RANGERS.

MAN LET ME STOP...