First Take Debate: Lebron or Steph; Who has been the MVP over the last 10 seasons

Who has been the NBA MVP over the last 10 seasons

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I can't take anyone seriously that believes "legit highlights" is some sort of damning argument, least of all, FMVP votes which has been debunked on here years ago. You're not even worth my time of lacing them up. I'll just point and make jokes out of your posts.

You keep on dribbling with one hand looking at the ground thinking you're doing shyt.

:yeshrug:
LMAO I can legit point to about 15 LeBron "defining moments"... what can you give me on Steph. I'm curious now. This your guy, now make the case. Lebron literally laps him 4x in regards to this, but I wanna see the type of examples that a Steph fan comes up with

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Steph changed the way basketball is played. LeBron is Grant Hill with a good ankle and a penchant for stat padding.
This ain't even true lol.. y'all consistently get mad about today's NBA in regards to "teaming up" and "buddy buddy" league.. You knock LeBron for this, then don't even give him the credit for paving your own destiny as a player and not being a slave to white NBA owners milking you for millions of more money

Or does that not count cause it's LeBron

:mjpls:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Bron hater babble.

full

Bron stan babble.

full
Bron’s kool:manny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
LMAO I can legit point to about 15 LeBron "defining moments"... what can you give me on Steph. I'm curious now. This your guy, now make the case. Lebron literally laps him 4x in regards to this, but I wanna see the type of examples that a Steph fan comes up with

So you're mostly intrigued by the drum

Daps
Its 100% Steph tbh.

No team hopping and his game altered the NBA landscape. Lebron had to get down on his knees, beg Wade for help and fly out to Miami to start the superteam era to become relevant as a champion (i.e 1st great player in NBA history in his PRIME going to team up with other great players in their prime).

What part of that is MVP? Individually he might have been a better player than Steph but Steph was more valuable.

Only blinkered, biased bronsexuals will think this is a preposterous question to begin with. No reasonining with them.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Its 100% Steph tbh.

No team hopping and his game altered the NBA landscape. Lebron had to get down on his knees, beg Wade for help and fly out to Miami to start the superteam era to become relevant as a champion (i.e 1st great player in NBA history in his PRIME going to team up with other great players in their prime).

What part of that is MVP? Individually he might have been a better player than Steph but Steph was more valuable.

Only blinkered, biased bronsexuals will think this is a prepostrous question to begin with. No reasonining with them.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

VS

Luka has averaged more points rebounds and assists than lebron in the playoffs

This is not the argument you want to be making

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Luka has averaged more points rebounds and assists than lebron in the playoffs

This is not the argument you want to be making
With ZERO rings, ZERO finals appearances, and no defensive impact.

Thanks for playing

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They lose to the hawks in 2014-2015
The raptors in 2015-2016
The celtics in 2016-2017

Ok pal
You mean the 2015 series without Love and Kyrie playing a total of 40 minutes in the series? Yeah, Curry isn't winning shyt with Mozgov, Delly, JR Smith, and Shumpert. They lose those other series too, a Curry/Kyrie backcourt with Love as the last line of defense isn't winning shyt.

Definitely doesn't make the finals with the 2007 Cavs, 2018 Cavs, 2012-2014 Heat. Probably doesn't with the 2020 Lakers. I'll give him the 2011 Heat and maybe he sneaks in with one other team.