First Take Debate: Lebron or Steph; Who has been the MVP over the last 10 seasons

Who has been the NBA MVP over the last 10 seasons

• Total voters
Daps
Steph can't fit into any system. He need multiple defenders to cover for him, he needs an elite playmaker who can get him the ball and playmake, he needs multiple shot creators who can spread the floor for him

LMFAO do y'all even pay attention to basketball? My god
This is probably your most ridiculous post in here, and that's saying something.

:lolbron:
I agree with most of this, but I'd consider Bron to be more valuable based off of your post.

You can surround him with role players and he'll get you more bang for your buck, Steph needs to be surrounded with good-great talent to maximize the team's potential.

That's also not mentioning that Bron is an all-around player which inherently makes him more valuable...well, depending on who you ask.
Being an all-around player does not make him "inherently" more valuable, and at this stage of his career, I certainly wouldn't classify him as that. Would you consider Jokic and Luka all-around players? If not, is Bron "inherently" more valuable than both of them?

Ultimately, the thing that matters above all else is impact; none of these made-up labels or red herrings that only muddy the waters.

I don't know why y'all continue to bring up what talent Steph needs to be surrounded with. He raises everyone's abilities and skillsets more than any player in the modern era. It is why the Warriors system is a cheat code for role players. It's the reason why almost every player that goes to GS ends up having career-best seasons.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This is probably your most ridiculous post in here, and that's saying something.

:lolbron:

Being an all-around player does not make him "inherently" more valuable, and at this stage of his career, I certainly wouldn't classify him as that. Would you consider Jokic and Luka all-around players? If not, is Bron "inherently" more valuable than both of them?

Ultimately, the thing that matters above all else is impact; none of these made-up labels or red herrings that only muddy the waters.

I don't know why y'all continue to bring up what talent Steph needs to be surrounded with. He raises everyone's abilities and skillsets more than any player in the modern era. It is why the Warriors system is a cheat code for role players. It's the reason why almost every player that goes to GS ends up having career-best seasons.
Sure. Bron from 2013-2020 was simply more impactful of a player, and that was most apparent come playoff time.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You know thecoli is really delusional when the guy who won more finals MVP and is about to break the alltime scoring record held over 40 years is losing the voting. just hilarious