First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Daps
I was gonna try and be real cheap and Redbox it, but this shyt seems like a monumental achievement in video games.

I got to make it happen, I got $200 Gamestop bucks on my card, was trying to hold off for one of the systems, fukk it it's about to take a hit.

$10 off any item coupon, plus trading in Portal 2, hope to get it for around $35-40 bucks.

I am going to fukking OD on this tonight.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yo this game is the fukking truth. I haven't actually played a FPS where I cared about and wanted to know what the hell is going on. Usually I just run through hallways and want to get going and beat it but this game, this game is just on something else.

The acting, writing, atmosphere, graphics(pc) and music is on another level. It's like the acme of ambiance in games. I'm a few hours in and there have been a few moments that just blew me away. It also helps that the game is running smooth as butter except for some stuttering here and there probably caused by some VRAM usage.

about the cism'... Ehh it fits in with the theme of the game so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I heard a few "crackers" thrown around for a measure so it's all good in my book. If the game keeps up this pace, this may be crowned as GOTY and possibly game of the gen.

:ohlawd:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn! I just finished watching Adam Sessler's review of the game. He's definitely hyped me up to get this game. I'm actually not in FPS nor have I played any of the BioShock games but I think just off the strength of his review, I'll take the chance and dive right in. Definitely looking forward to playing this game!

Daps
Damn! I just finished watching Adam Sessler's review of the game. He's definitely hyped me up to get this game. I'm actually not in FPS nor have I played any of the BioShock games but I think just off the strength of his review, I'll take the chance and dive right in. Definitely looking forward to playing this game!

Dude made it sound like one of the greatest games ever and revolutionary to the medium.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Dude made it sound like one of the greatest games ever and revolutionary to the medium.

He definitely did. For a gamer like me whom has never even ventured out towards FPS, I was sold from the get go as he described in vivid detail of all the game's strong points. Maybe he was little bit too passionate about the game perhaps but still, I understood where he was coming from in a sense to whereas you come across a game that is so great, you can't help but ooze out great things about it, regardless of how people may view you.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I finally copped this shyt off the psn :to: only a couple more hours before i can delve into this masterpiece :lawd:

The wait is killing me brehs:noah: but it will definitely be worth it :blessed:

Question: does the digital download from the psn also have bioshock 1 in it or thats only for the physical disc?

Daps
I finally copped this shyt off the psn :to: only a couple more hours before i can delve into this masterpiece :lawd:

The wait is killing me brehs:noah: but it will definitely be worth it :blessed:

Question: does the digital download from the psn also have bioshock 1 in it or thats only for the physical disc?

In the time it's taking you to download it you probably could have went to the store and back.

Lazyness rules supreme

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm playing it, I think I'm like 2 hours in but I haven't even met the girl yet :smh: so far really enjoying the game. This Dang Vox audio logs have me cracking up
the first one once you get to the fraternity of the raven
"No animal is born free.... except the white man!"
The statue of John Wilkes Booth :dead:
The "Prophet" on that serious :mjpls: tip

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
this game is incredible ...

there has been a lot of shytty rushed games this gen after call of duty made every company realize that they should be releasing games faster to make more money

but they took their time with this game ... its just awesome

the PC graphics are just :wow: and Im sure they are great on ps3 and xbox as well ... because the atmosphere and art is superb

best gameplay of any of the bioshock games definitely

and I cant wait to see how the story turns out