First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yea you'll see i guess. When you see that monkey cutout drop down you gonna be like. :rudy:

I was trying not to spoil it for myself but I have to know now..why was there a monkey cutout dropping down in the first place....like why? Is that actually part of the game?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
OVERT its part of the plot. :snoop:
Well I guess I'll definitely cop it for ps3 my girl always starts an argument if anything racial is even mentioned. I'm sure she d freak if a monkey cut out dropped.
I won't even lie, the thought of it even gives me some pause, I'll still cop and hopefully it will be fulfilling to murder dirty bigots.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
My dude Booker is gonna unleash hell on those racist cloud living cacs tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was trying not to spoil it for myself but I have to know now..why was there a monkey cutout dropping down in the first place....like why? Is that actually part of the game?

there is a scene where you walk up to a raffle where people are bidding to do something you win the raffle and then they hand you a baseball and bring out in interracial couple a black woman and a white man you get to options to hit them with the baseball or not when they bring them out there are cutouts of a monkey with big red lips in the crowd is going wild I tried to hit them with the baseball

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
For those complaining about the racism.... Irrational Games the OG's of the series developed this installment of Bioshock. Figuring that both Boston and Australia are pretty fukking racist places...well...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:krs: u serious breh? or u talkng about some special edition shyt? :wtb:

Standard version...says it on the PS3 commercial too.
1113018742258_500X500.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo the atmosphere for this game is absolutely amazing. The artystyle is :wow:
When you first get a glimpse of the city, I just literally walked around and perused throughout the area in amazement. I cut it off and just decided to wait a little bit longer to play. I'm not ready.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yo the atmosphere for this game is absolutely amazing. The artystyle is :wow:
When you first get a glimpse of the city, I just literally walked around and perused throughout the area in amazement. I cut it off and just decided to wait a little bit longer to play. I'm not ready.

You selfish sonuvabytch...enjoy every minute of that game and don't take it for granted. I'm on a business trip and can't play it until Friday night.
Play it for those that can't dammit!
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Adam Sessler gave one of the best reviews i've seen for ANY game.

if anyone is on the fence about buying this game. watch this review.

Last edited by a moderator: