First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm waiting a month. The price will come down it's a single player game with no multiplayer

I can't wait that long, damn it! :noah: I'll watch that review and decide whether or not to acquire it via....*ahem* the West Indies. :lolbron:

As for the 'cism, honestly I'm glad they didn't tip toe around the issue. A black man walking around a white, 1912 "utopia" like :sayword: would have me :belip::comeon: Just like in the Patriot where the black people chose to work on Mel Gibson's land as "freed men." :aicmon:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo this game is the fukking truth. I haven't actually played a FPS where I cared about and wanted to know what the hell is going on. Usually I just run through hallways and want to get going and beat it but this game, this game is just on something else.

The acting, writing, atmosphere, graphics(pc) and music is on another level. It's like the acme of ambiance in games. I'm a few hours in and there have been a few moments that just blew me away. It also helps that the game is running smooth as butter except for some stuttering here and there probably caused by some VRAM usage.

about the cism'... Ehh it fits in with the theme of the game so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I heard a few "crackers" thrown around for a measure so it's all good in my book. If the game keeps up this pace, this may be crowned as GOTY and possibly game of the gen.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Yo this game is the fukking truth. I haven't actually played a FPS where I cared about and wanted to know what the hell is going on. Usually I just run through hallways and want to get going and beat it but this game, this game is just on something else.

The acting, writing, atmosphere, graphics(pc) and music is on another level. It's like the acme of atmospheric games. I'm a few hours in and there have been a few moments that just blew me away.

about the cism'... Ehh it fits in with the theme of the game so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. I heard a few "crackers" thrown around for a measure so it's all good in my book. If the game keeps up this pace, this may be crowned as GOTY and possibly game of the gen.

:heh: thats good to hear tho

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Game is crack brehs. Everybody better play it eventually.

I'll have the first 2 hours or so up on my YouTube channel a lil after midnite hopefully

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Man I'm on Spring Break :blessed: I'll be at Best Buy at 10AM to pick this piff up :ahh: and I'm gonna get Bioshock part 1 as well :oooh: