First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i understand that she is a "horrible" person in the story, i just dont like it. i think it is a cop out. i would prefer a story with a point of view other than apathy and cynicism. i think making daisy out to be literally as equally evil as comstock is weak.

and she was not really shown to be a tyrant since she is only depicted in the revolutionary stage, not the governing stage yet. she is shown to be a merciless warlord. we dont really get a good look at what columbia will be like when run by daisy after the damage from the battle is over. we can assume that the writers would make it like some kind of repressive maoist regime, but that would just be an assumption. what we do know is that her columbia would have racial and class equality superior to the rest of early 20th century america...

thank you :bow:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
pirated this joint the week it came out and still ain't touch it.

backlog too deep, Last of Us bout to make it wait longer

:wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
fukk my life..im damn near at the end of the game and i JUST discovered that i had all my previous vigors and not just the 2 front loaded ones :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk my life..im damn near at the end of the game and i JUST discovered that i had all my previous vigors and not just the 2 front loaded ones :snoop:
That goes to show how useless most of the vigors were in this game. I felt like they were damn near optional and not mandatory.