First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Thats the way to go :myman:

my dwnload is at 56% now :sadcam: one more hour till i start this adventure :blessed:

yessir. i like a good challenge. plus it will be a nice warm up for when i unlock "1999 mode".

why play the game on normal and run through it? this will make it last atleast a little bit longer, plus i know the battles will be :whoo:

anyways i just touched down in Columbia and im already like :wow:. im too high for this shyt brehs :heh:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i think it might take me 2 hours to even get into any combat. im literally walking as slow as i can, looking at everything. i think everyone should do this. the game is too damn beautiful to run through the beginning.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If your on PC and you're getting severe screen tearing and stuttering, try this:

In the Xengine.ini file located in My documents/My games/Bioshock Infinite/Xengine/config, search for "Poolsize" and change the value to like 512 or 640 and save it. For the screen tearing, I was told that D3doverrider mitigates it. It comes installed with Rivatuner in it's own folder. Just open that up and add Bioshockinfinite.exe and thats it. Vsync and triple buffering are selected by default and you can just minimize it.
The Vsync option in game locks the frame rate to 30 and doing it through the control panel for your card doesn't seem to fix it. :yeshrug:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
yessir. i like a good challenge. plus it will be a nice warm up for when i unlock "1999 mode".

why play the game on normal and run through it? this will make it last atleast a little bit longer, plus i know the battles will be :whoo:

anyways i just touched down in Columbia and im already like :wow:. im too high for this shyt brehs :heh:

:krs: double entendre, dont even ask me how :smugdraper:

but yea fukk that normal difficulty i always play games on hard for that pure challenge:ahh:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
i think it might take me 2 hours to even get into any combat. im literally walking as slow as i can, looking at everything. i think everyone should do this. the game is too damn beautiful to run through the beginning.

bro that's whats im doing too :russ: