First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:russ:

i aint even got her yet. i just got to the part where the skyline comes into play:whew:

You're really going to like her breh. She's not one of those annoying female characters. She's like Clementine from Walking Dead, you want to protect her.

Unrelated, you can kill innocents. :shaq:

I walked into a room and tried to bust a cap in a CAC but she was an essential NPC so it didn't work. So after I got the shot off Booker says, ":whoa:, I'm not here to hurt you." :usure:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
quotes-banner.jpg

Ronald

Daps
the gameplay feels like COD or something, I heard thats just because I'm playing on medium tho :manny:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
shyt dont last forever and them things can target you from anywhere

i kept dying and it would respawn me right infront of one for it to unload on me again:heh:

You gotta look around for gear. There's one piece that makes you harder to spot by turrets and mosquitos(the floating turrets). They'll spot you, but you'll have like 7 seconds to find somewhere to duck, before they start shooting.

Ronald

Daps
It doesn't feel like CoD at all, homie. No way

It's cos I only use guns, and not the plasmids or vigor, whatever they're called in this one, there's really no use for them on medium. I'm gonna change the difficulty tho

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
It's cos I only use guns, and not the plasmids or vigor, whatever they're called in this one, there's really no use for them on medium. I'm gonna change the difficulty tho
:wtf:
I mainly use Vigors, I must suck bc I'm always running out of ammo with my guns

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

Man u missing half the fun of combat. Combining the crows plus devils kiss is :wow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're really going to like her breh. She's not one of those annoying female characters. She's like Clementine from Walking Dead, you want to protect her.

Unrelated, you can kill innocents. :shaq:

I walked into a room and tried to bust a cap in a CAC but she was an essential NPC so it didn't work. So after I got the shot off Booker says, ":whoa:, I'm not here to hurt you." :usure:

Yea, elizabeth is the shyt. We gotta get her out of this place and get her impregnated by the black community after we destroy this cac heaven.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of those boys of silence scared the sh!t outta me

ive got this on 360 but am so jealous of the PC graphics im seeing on youtube vids. oh well still a dope game though