First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
What's this secret message in BioShock Infinite? | GamesRadar

EaAIvs3.gif

I always wondered what that growling noise was in the background...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i wonder what the dlc for this game is gonna be. since it has no multiplayer its gotta add to the story.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Brehs ive fought 2 handy men so far and im averaging like 3 deaths per fight with them shyts. Im playing on hard. Is that shyt normal?? :why:

Do you have the Handyman Nemesis gear? It's lets you deal 50% more damage when fighting the Handyman. I've never died once fighting them things.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
i wonder what the dlc for this game is gonna be. since it has no multiplayer its gotta add to the story.

yea they said they have 3 new singleplayer dlc's planned that will add new locations, weapons, and enemies and will add to the story:blessed:

cop that season pass breh this is the only game that i wont think twice about buying dlc for...its that good :noah:

Ronald

Daps
Nothing is gonna top this game this year, and its prolly gonna end up being the best game this gen

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nothing is gonna top this game this year, and its prolly gonna end up being the best game this gen

i gotta agree, it's so well rounded.
alternate history, social commentary, character development, gameplay,
atmosphere, voice acting, music, graphics...damn near perfect all around.

and that ending...:damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
after playing this it was good but it wasn't so good that it can't be touched. i think the only other game i've seen with a release date this year that could touch it is The Last of Us. GTA V will get hit with the usual backlash after people get bored with the sandbox nature.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
after playing this it was good but it wasn't so good that it can't be touched. i think the only other game i've seen with a release date this year that could touch it is The Last of Us. GTA V will get hit with the usual backlash after people get bored with the sandbox nature.

if GTA could come up with a story and characters as good as Bioshock Infinite it would be a wrap.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't beat this yet. Couldn't get comfortable enough to play the last week or so due to bullshyt happening.

Ronald

Daps

the gameplay could be better in those games, but story-wise it can't be touched

Last Of Us story looks like its gonna be on some boring Gears Of War shyt