First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ok...i just got to Shanty Town and i cannot get enough money to upgrade to my second Flame vigors or get my first Crow upgrade..it's like 1600 and i've only broke past 1000 once.
i've upgraded my Bronco and Flame once...Bronco upgrade did fukk all for me...dudes still just floating around. i don't understand what they mean by "chain together".

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
ok...i just got to Shanty Town and i cannot get enough money to upgrade to my second Flame vigors or get my first Crow upgrade..it's like 1600 and i've only broke past 1000 once.
i've upgraded my Bronco and Flame once...Bronco upgrade did fukk all for me...dudes still just floating around. i don't understand what they mean by "chain together".

Bronco is the shyt once u upgrade it... saved my life countless times playing on Hard:whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the thing about bioshock 2 was the story was def it's weakest point..even though it was good ..it just didn't have that :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: twits that bioshock 1 and infinite had..but i agree with you the gameply elements in 2 were def better then infinite but not sure about 1..they streamlined hacking and weapon customization but hte inclusion of eleanor and the big sisters were a huge plus
i didn't even think the story was weak there just wasn't a plot twist in it. game was about as straight forward as they come. the last portion of the game was a blast too.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just got the hand cannon brehs.. it's fukking over :wow: headless bodies everywhere.

I didn't know Tomb Raider was on PC :wow:

finna :eat:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
handyman fight at the factory is kicking my ass on 1999 mode. i keep running out of ammo and salts :sadcam:. first part i've had trouble with so far.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Im so close to the end and some youtube commenter who happened to be most recent wrote like 4 words that ruined the ending for me.

it was so :demonic:

Im still gonna finish though

Im going to comstocks house right now I learned some information about who Comstock is which I shouldn't know right now :sadcam:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Shanty Town battle is fukking impossible on hard.
those cannons on the building are blowing my back out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im so close to the end and some youtube commenter who happened to be most recent wrote like 4 words that ruined the ending for me.

it was so :demonic:

Im still gonna finish though

Im going to comstocks house right now I learned some information about who Comstock is which I shouldn't know right now :sadcam:
You should know better than to read any YouTube comments about a game you haven't completed. Open the video and go full screen then close the tab after watching.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You should know better than to read any YouTube comments about a game you haven't completed. Open the video and go full screen then close the tab after watching.

it was purely by accident while I was reading the video description