First Review for Bioshock Infinite is Up!! (Official Review Thread)

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I just started my second playthrough on 1999 mode i think im gunna die at least a thousand times :merchant: cus Hard mode really gave me that work..had to lower the difficulty just to beat the end part :sadcam:

Yeah me too, that part is cheap as hell. Once I started using the Shock Jockey/Hand Cannon combo it was a wrap, though.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
just finished it. great story and ending wasn't that confusing to me...pretty straightforward :manny:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
except the fact that the post-credits scene is tacked on and contradicts the ending before it.

ugh i knew i shouldn't have closed the credits......that's that shyt i don't like fukking developers and movie directors. now i gotta sit through 10mins worth of credits. :comeon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ugh i knew i shouldn't have closed the credits......that's that shyt i don't like fukking developers and movie directors. now i gotta sit through 10mins worth of credits. :comeon:
or Youtube.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y_r9FIbKZU"]Bioshock Infinite After Credits Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
damn just finished this...imo BS:I story is better then the first one..but i feel gameplay was kind of downgraded vs BS.BS had hacking, a dedicated ressource for upgrading abilities vs just using money..the enemies in bioshock had also more variety vs infinite (cept handy man gave me that work though)..and i miss the overall horror tones of bioshock cept there was one level in infinite that was creepy (won't spoil).. I haven't palyed a game witha story this good sinceee...maybe kotor or chrono trigger/cross..

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i don't know how far along in the game i am...been avoiding spoilers.

i'm at the point where...

the China man who makes guns is dead...then alternate reality kicks in...go backwards through the map...new rooms...wtf?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i don't know how far along in the game i am...been avoiding spoilers.

i'm at the point where...

the China man who makes guns is dead...then alternate reality kicks in...go backwards through the map...new rooms...wtf?
maybe 65-70% done when you come back from that and hit the Vox Populi arc the story is about to come to a close. when Comstock's house comes into play that's a wrap.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
damn just finished this...imo BS:I story is better then the first one..but i feel gameplay was kind of downgraded vs BS.BS had hacking, a dedicated ressource for upgrading abilities vs just using money..the enemies in bioshock had also more variety vs infinite (cept handy man gave me that work though)..and i miss the overall horror tones of bioshock cept there was one level in infinite that was creepy (won't spoil).. I haven't palyed a game witha story this good sinceee...maybe kotor or chrono trigger/cross..

exactly how i feel. the gameplay is too streamlined and i find a ruined city with even more ruined citizens more compelling than what is going on here...

we went from hacking to letting the girl pick locks or using vigor to control others.

it's all compelling on paper, but to play it is to kinda feel like gameplay took a backseat to storytelling

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
exactly how i feel. the gameplay is too streamlined and i find a ruined city with even more ruined citizens more compelling than what is going on here...

we went from hacking to letting the girl pick locks or using vigor to control others.

it's all compelling on paper, but to play it is to kinda feel like gameplay took a backseat to storytelling
to be honest as much as people try to shyt on it Bioshock 2 is light years ahead of the original and this one when it comes to Gameplay.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
to be honest as much as people try to shyt on it Bioshock 2 is light years ahead of the original and this one when it comes to Gameplay.

the thing about bioshock 2 was the story was def it's weakest point..even though it was good ..it just didn't have that :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: twits that bioshock 1 and infinite had..but i agree with you the gameply elements in 2 were def better then infinite but not sure about 1..they streamlined hacking and weapon customization but hte inclusion of eleanor and the big sisters were a huge plus

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort

my favorite levels were def the
shanty town before and after the vox rebellion and mos def columbia circa 1984
...the inclusion of boys of silence was like :obama::obama::obama: yeah thats hte bioshock i know..but the story for infinite is like light years ahead of anything i've played ever..and elizabeth..greatest female gaming character of all time?? probably in my books