First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No, I took that talking point from watching the movie and seeing little chemistry between them.
alright. Well I disagree, I felt they had chemistry from the first time they met. And I've learned not to trust reviews all the time. They're ppl with opinions, just like the rest of us

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah, I'm sure the lukewarm reviews had nothing to do with the fact the leads have little chemistry and the Superbowl scene is the only scene that works on any level.

Little chemistry???? Are were YOU watching?

Did you take that talking point from one of those bad reviews????

No, I took that talking point from watching the movie and seeing little chemistry between them.

alright. Well I disagree, I felt they had chemistry from the first time they met. And I've learned not to trust reviews all the time. They're ppl with opinions, just like the rest of us

:stopitslime::camby::duck::duck:"I don't see any chemistry between them" has got to be #1 line I hear on the internet from cacs whenever there is a BM/WW onscreen pairing.

:mjpls: I wonder why?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:stopitslime::camby::duck::duck:"I don't see any chemistry between them" has got to be #1 line I hear on the internet from cacs whenever there is a BM/WW onscreen pairing.

lol, I could give a fukk less about interracial relationships. I might post on The Coli but I'm not as obsessed as most of ya'll are with the pawgin', bedwenching and all that other shyt. They just had little on-screen chemistry.

Also, how can something be the #1 line when there's barely been any movies with bm/ww pairings? Only other movies I can think of this year is that Z For Zachariah movie and Star Wars.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

lol, I could give a fukk less about interracial relationships. I might post on The Coli but I'm not as obsessed as most of ya'll are with the pawgin', bedwenching and all that other shyt. They just had little on-screen chemistry.

Also, how can something be the #1 line when there's barely been any movies with bm/ww pairings? Only other movies I can think of this year is that Z For Zachariah movie and Star Wars.

I wasn't specifically just talking about only Movies. I was also talking about TV shows.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Last tv-show I watched with a bm/ww pairing was The Knick I think and the sexual tension was off the charts there. :ohlawd:
Supposedly Margot and Chiwetel Ejiofor have great chemistry in Z for Zachariah

I thought the chemistry was good between Will and Margot. But you could tell there was a huge age difference and she grew up admiring this dude.

Hopefully its at a better level in Suicide Squad.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No chemistry?
H7kZEPs.jpg

The first 10 minutes they were locked and all over each other. They were both feeling each other throughout the movie. I'm in love with this woman.