First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I watched about 30 minutes last night, very enjoyable, but silly movie, and that's fine. It's like comfort food, and a real pleasure to see Smith, in his element, a great looking cast, and some exotic locales. It's like a Cary Grant movie from the 50's, almost, where everyone dresses perfectly, and the sexual tension is always on the surface, just underneath. I saw in theaters, and bits and pieces on HBO years back, but I hadn't seen it in since then.

The taxi scene with Smith and Robbie is pretty bad still, it's too on the nose, and there's no real reason why Smith couldn't just have a relationship with her, or at a minimum, have a conversation. She just helped him make an extra million.

Daps
He betta not leave this Queen
1413817144_jada-pinkett-zoom.jpg

just to start Pawgin
full
Bumped

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i dont think he's been in a better film since this one (and concussion that same yr.) remember the girl i was dating at the time and i had blast seeing this is theaters. this was around the time he said hed given up attempting to make blockbusters and instead was just taking on scripts he enjoyed.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i dont think he's been in a better film since this one. remember the girl i was dating at the time and i had blast seeing this is theaters. this was around the time he said hed given up attempting to make blockbusters and instead was just taking on scripts he enjoyed.
bad boys 4 life was better :dahell:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even mad @ will :manny:

I would have risked the odds and taken the bet....jada or no jada :hubie:

When art imitates life , big will knew what he was betting on :whoo::obama: