First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people (me included) just saw it for the first time since it premiered on cable this weekend.

Oh that's what's up. Pretty polarizing film. I liked it, I'm a Will Smith fan though. I mean I recognize there was nothing next level or innovative about it but it was still just an enjoyable movie with enjoyable actors.

*shrugs*

Did you fukk with it breh?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh that's what's up. Pretty polarizing film. I liked it, I'm a Will Smith fan though. I mean I recognize there was nothing next level or innovative about it but it was still just an enjoyable movie with enjoyable actors.

*shrugs*

Did you fukk with it breh?
Oh most definitely. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
K. So this has finally come on HBO, i really wanted to see it although it didnt do too well... and the final 15 min....

she did it to make him jealous... :beli:

If i had seen this at the show i would have been SO mad for spending my money on this movie... overall its a decent movie but Jess' reason was just dumb.
also,
how'd yall feel when that part came?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
K. So this has finally come on HBO, i really wanted to see it although it didnt do too well... and the final 15 min....

she did it to make him jealous... :beli:

If i had seen this at the show i would have been SO mad for spending my money on this movie... overall its a decent movie but Jess' reason was just dumb.
also,
how'd yall feel when that part came?

I was like :wtf:

The scene before the reveal was pretty good
I mean when Will got shot EVERYBODY in the theater was shook. Nobody saw that coming. The whole dad "twist" was aight. I was madder aboiut the Cac bytch just using the mark the entire time to make Will jealous. That didn't make sense

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was like :wtf:

The scene before the reveal was pretty good
I mean when Will got shot EVERYBODY in the theater was shook. Nobody saw that coming. The whole dad "twist" was aight. I was madder aboiut the Cac bytch just using the mark the entire time to make Will jealous. That didn't make sense
yeah that part happened as i was typing and i had to stop my post before i added
freaking out that Will Smith died
glad i waited tho, overall it wasnt disappointing like i thought it would be since the numbers werent there... id watch it again

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How is this movie still being talked about

And for the record I fukked with it

It really isn't that great a movie, it's basically a romantic film that was disguised as a heist film to draw in a bigger audience. Not even in the top half of Will Smith films in my opinion and the only thing that might make me watch it again is Margot Robbie.