First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjcry: Will leaves his PAWG after the con in New Orleans.

He betta not leave this Queen
1413817144_jada-pinkett-zoom.jpg

just to start Pawgin

:sas2:

Thread from The Locker Room: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith’s-240-million-divorce-gmb.343148/

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
also, if you were watching this just to look at margot robbie, save yourself the trouble, and just watch wolf of wall street. cuz at least she gets naked in that one, and the shyt is funny as hell :leostare:
She looked a lot better in wolf, in some scenes she looks like a generic pretty blonde.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
It was not boring but it was not good either. I didn't hate it but I will never watch it again.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: I'm convinced "cac" critics gave this low scores cuz will was prawgin.

Fake militants acting like Margot ain't got it goin on too ..... Who gives a shyt if she's white???? Its some bytches that just would be hot in any flavor

Yep, 1 of the Black podcasts I regularly listen to did a non-spoiler review on this movie & pointed that out:
Best non-spoiler review I've read/heard for the movie from a former SOHH/Coli poster (PhenomBlak/Brandon from the "Where's My 40 Acres" podcast):

Focus Review - Cons the Audience But in a Good Way

Direct download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/spoiledmoviereviews/Focus_Reviews.m4a

and most of these coli militants are :duck:. Only a few seem to be legit to me.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:patrice: I'm convinced "cac" critics gave this low scores cuz will was prawgin.

Fake militants acting like Margot ain't got it goin on too ..... Who gives a shyt if she's white???? Its some bytches that just would be hot in any flavor

Yeah, I'm sure the lukewarm reviews had nothing to do with the fact the leads have little chemistry and the Superbowl scene is the only scene that works on any level.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah, I'm sure the lukewarm reviews had nothing to do with the fact the leads have little chemistry and the Superbowl scene is the only scene that works on any level.
Little chemistry???? Are were YOU watching?

Did you take that talking point from one of those bad reviews????