First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It really isn't that great a movie, it's basically a romantic film that was disguised as a heist film to draw in a bigger audience. Not even in the top half of Will Smith films in my opinion and the only thing that might make me watch it again is Margot Robbie.

It's basically Hitch if Hitch was an R rated Heist flick.

I fukks with it though. The first half is VERY good. The second half has its strong points but the mellow drama gets played out too long and like I said the whole "make will smith jealous" angle DEFINITELY fell flat

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's one of the few movies i worked on that i actually sat down and watched all the way thru. granted, i was on a flight so i had time to spare :francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You work as an etra a lot?
use to. i'm in a few films, like that nic cage "stolen" movie, that kevin costner "black & white". i use to do it a lot but now i just play music. actually, one of the groups i play with has a song in "focus". when they first get to NOLA, and they play a brass band song while they show different scenes from the city, i play in that band; hot 8 brass band.

edit: here's a photo of me and nick cage from that movie, i took a snap shot years ago

View media item 5423

Last edited:
Daps
Their chemistry was the best part about this movie but I liked it overall. That stadium scene had me :ohhh:$50:ohhh: Take the L Will and walk away. *Bets again* :usure:Will chill bruh *loses again then bets 100k
shyt:scust::why::jbhmm:

*Loses again* Will bets that Margot can win the game based on a random number*

:gladbron::merchant::snoop: This fukking guy can't understand to walk away

Margot guesses correctly :dwillhuh:how??

Will reveals plan was set in motion from last night:jawalrus:

All part of the plan. Focus:youngsabo:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Football FUKKERY on a hundred, thousand, trillion - LITERALLY:ooh:

...Will's and Margot's chemistry was undeniable:whew:

Seriously, the probability of the Jap Gazillionaire #55 plotline still has me bemused:duck:

Last edited: