First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
The movie was great I was like :pachaha: watching it

but did anybody find the ending to be non nonsensical and a little bit over the top .. I mean how could they come up with THAT ending to such a good move:what:.. That shyt should of have been in the Extra section of the DVD under alternative endings.. Not the real thing

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
took me like 5x but i FINALLY made it thru all this shyt....the first 50min is so cot dayum boring it took me to the 6th viewing to finish it. The last hour however is like a completely different movie cuz its hella entertaining and funny and margot looking so damn :noah:...the ending was a lil uhh lets say far fetched :patrice:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin love this movie, it's just annoying how its like 2 movies in one, haha. the first 45 minutes is damn near perfect, in every way...then the last 45 minutes in Buenos Aires is some whole other shyt, whole different vibe, shyt was like a 3 out of 5, came together nice tho at the end. Dope movie, woulda been bigger if America wasn't so full of racist white men who hate seeing black men with white women

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
quite possible the worst film ive ever watched. i dont even remember what it was about or how it happened. my brain was like :camby: and just threw all memories of the film in the bushes. trash :trash:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: 3 years later & Will out hear simping for her.

:laff: "I'll keep you safe."

:yeshrug: I can't blame him though. I'd simp for Margot Robbie too. :mjcry:

Daps
:mjcry: Will leaves his PAWG after the con in New Orleans.

He betta not leave this Queen
1413817144_jada-pinkett-zoom.jpg

just to start Pawgin

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I saw it yesterday, it was alright. I liked some parts, but others were just dumb, particularly the ending.

Hearst from Deadwood had the best lines in the movie.

"There's a lazy Sunday softness to your generation. Makes me uncomfortable. I like to be on my feet. I'll lie down when I get cancer. Or if I fukk. Both of which will be down on my back, in case you were wondering."

"I got a little red hair on my taint that tickles when something's afoot. And lately, I've been scratching my nethers like a fukking macaque."