First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what baffled me about the first one. They wasted a whole hour retelling an origin that didn't need to be retold in the first place only to have the rest of the movie be barely different from the previous entries, making the whole rebooting even more pointless.

I've always said they should've continued the story of the previous trilogy with revealing that Topher Grace was Eddie Brock Jr., who tried to step in the footsteps of his famous father, a fearless, muscular reporter who covers wars from the trenches. The movie would see this man, Eddie Brock Sr., return to NY to avenge his son's death, become the real Venom, and from that they could build up to Carnage in the next movies.

I'd argue that Webb's version of the origin needed to be retold due to the way the story is unfolding with Oscorp and Harry etc but it could've been done in flashbacks rather than devoting a whole act to it but that's neither here nor there at this point.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:manny: different strokes i guess

I liked Shaun of the Dead but at this movie nobody laughed the whole time. What about it was funny to you?
I dunno. I'm a big Simon Pegg fan and the character was a pretty decent change from the lovable dorks he usually plays. I thought the comedy was good, though. I think I can completely understand what you mean about it being dry. For some reason I appreciated that though. I dunno. I don't fukk with comedies that much though. I thought the characters played off each other well though and it did a good job of being silly when it had to

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
gotta see this one in theatres, i skipped ASM 1 because i felt it ws to soon to be seeing a spidey origin story AGAIN.

but this one though. im ready :popcorn:

-DMP-

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I haven't been following. Is the Jim Carrey Cletus Kasady cameo true or nah?