First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie, to many villians, and jamie foxx as a villian is like :patrice: really. I will still see it. I wasn't feeling the first one much either, they should've really kept tobery and advanced from SM3 (which was garbage by the way). Would've loved to see SM4 with Carnage as a the main villian and venom somehow coming back

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie, to many villians, and jamie foxx as a villian is like :patrice: really. I will still see it. I wasn't feeling the first one much either, they should've really kept tobery and advanced from SM3 (which was garbage by the way). Would've loved to see SM4 with Carnage as a the main villian and venom somehow coming back
i rewatched the first two movies last week and i suggest you do the same and see if you still want tobey back. dude was a soft-spoken, mild-mannered homo. the second movie was still good in spite of him. good riddance

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whatever, rotten tomatoes aint shyt... The World's End had a 90 something rating and nobody in the theater laughed once... it was a piece of trash.

The first Amazing Spiderman was fine by me... 7.5/10. Im sure the sequel will be a solid 8... i'll watch.
The World's End was pretty funny shyt, IMO. Think I'm gonna rewatch it soon actually.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The World's End was pretty funny shyt, IMO. Think I'm gonna rewatch it soon actually.

We are talking about the same movie right? This is The End was the one with seth rogen, james franco and company and was an alright comedy.

The World's End was the blandest attempt at comedy I've ever seen.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It opened in the UK here on Wednesday, it was okay. Not too many villains about the same as the average superhero flick. Again reminded me of the previous Spidey era flicks.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Since the overseas brehs have the movie now, I'm avoiding this thread for the next week until next week when I can finally see it in the states.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It opened in the UK here on Wednesday, it was okay. Not too many villains about the same as the average superhero flick. Again reminded me of the previous Spidey era flicks.

That's what baffled me about the first one. They wasted a whole hour retelling an origin that didn't need to be retold in the first place only to have the rest of the movie be barely different from the previous entries, making the whole rebooting even more pointless.

I've always said they should've continued the story of the previous trilogy with revealing that Topher Grace was Eddie Brock Jr., who tried to step in the footsteps of his famous father, a fearless, muscular reporter who covers wars from the trenches. The movie would see this man, Eddie Brock Sr., return to NY to avenge his son's death, become the real Venom, and from that they could build up to Carnage in the next movies.