First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever, rotten tomatoes aint shyt... The World's End had a 90 something rating and nobody in the theater laughed once... it was a piece of trash.

The first Amazing Spiderman was fine by me... 7.5/10. Im sure the sequel will be a solid 8... i'll watch.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The action was fine to me, and Garfield played a great Spiderman:manny: I've seen Uncle Ben die enough times that I really don't give a fukk how it's portrayed for the hundredth time:manny: As far as Garfield and Stone, I don't see the issue with that being a highlight of the movie. I know coli nikkas don't like women, but Peter Parker's girl has always been a big part of Spiderman and they both did a great job in their roles:manny:
Yeah breh, Spidey stayed with a bad chick

I'm not saying it should be all lovey dovey though. The first one did a really good job of balancing the lovey dovey stuff I suppose... And I liked it. Good action. If this one has the same kinda romance but more Spidey action then even better.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The action was fine to me, and Garfield played a great Spiderman:manny: I've seen Uncle Ben die enough times that I really don't give a fukk how it's portrayed for the hundredth time:manny: As far as Garfield and Stone, I don't see the issue with that being a highlight of the movie. I know coli nikkas don't like women, but Peter Parker's girl has always been a big part of Spiderman and they both did a great job in their roles:manny:
im cool with the relationship aspect of superhero movies (first two spidey's had the same shyt going on) but there's no way possible that should be the highlight of the film and imo that was the case for TASM...the villain was wack, the action was wack, the visuals were good but that crane scene was corny as fuk and the uncle ben death had a lot of ppl in my theater laughin including me :russ: but the tobey, kirsten hate pretty much sways everyones opinion (who liked TASM) so it dont really matter :manny:...garfield can be the greatest peter parker to ever be seen on film and the relationship can make every chick in the theater cry like they watching the notebook but as long as the action subpar it'll forever be a pointless reboot to me :yeshrug:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they got a new team to handle the cgi. The lizard was unwatchable in the first one.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
so she doesnt die? what's the point of the broken neck instead of death?
yes she dies peter springs a web to catch her and it snaps
[DOUBLEPOST=1397486649][/DOUBLEPOST]
my child hood dreams coming true?!

lemme find out carnage is in this movie.

:blessed:

-DMP-

No venom will be the hero in his spinoff and the villain will be carnage.

There is an Easter egg in the film tho :youngsabo: