P.G. County
I heard he had gwen first, those waves tho :ohlawd: That breezy was simmin'

401516_3298632985400_953198717_n.jpg

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Maaaaaaannnnnn I loved this movie. Of course the majority here hates it :beli:, but I loved that shyt. Other than the first Spidey scene with the car chase(the whole thing was corny), the movie was dope as hell. Jamie Foxx as Electro was great, his first scene with Spidey :banderas: :wow:

Saw this and Godzilla this past weekend and didn't hate either, but without a doubt I enjoyed this movie more than Godzilla.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maaaaaaannnnnn I loved this movie. Of course the majority here hates it :beli:, but I loved that shyt. Other than the first Spidey scene with the car chase(the whole thing was corny), the movie was dope as hell. Jamie Foxx as Electro was great, his first scene with Spidey :banderas: :wow:

Saw this and Godzilla this past weekend and didn't hate either, but without a doubt I enjoyed this movie more than Godzilla.

:myman:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Just watched it, seems like a left a few holes, like what happened to Harrry? I think he's died. What about the file Peter's parents had in the beginning of the movie? Seem like they just dropped it.

Green Goblin is supposed to be Spiderman's main villian, I feel he's a little underused since he's only in the ending, and didn't perform much fukkery (expect killing Gwen)

But otherwise it's worth watching even tho those romantic scenes get a bit boring

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just watched it, seems like a left a few holes, like what happened to Harrry? I think he's died. What about the file Peter's parents had in the beginning of the movie? Seem like they just dropped it.

Green Goblin is supposed to be Spiderman's main villian, I feel he's a little underused since he's only in the ending, and didn't perform much fukkery (expect killing Gwen)

But otherwise it's worth watching even tho those romantic scenes get a bit boring

Harry's in Ravencroft breh, they showed him at the end talking to Gustav Fiers (the man in black) he's setting up the sinister 6. He engineered Rhino's escape from the vault

The file they had in the beginning is the video Peter looked at in the subway train. His dad recorded the video in the opening scene and uploaded it while on the plane and Peter looked at it to find out the truth about his dad and his DNA

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i think the movie like a b or b- i low key hated the last one this one the last thirty minutes were great and everything before that was mediocre to okay ;

Peter Parker never had daddy issues uncle ben replaced his dad for him ....

the last movie peter was such a raging a$$hole ; i didnt care what happen to him; this one they tone that down a lot...

emma stone and andrew have good chem but those couple scenes feel like they are in another movie....