First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Spider-Man isn't about all action left and right(got a feeling Godzilla gonna face that complaint too). Being Peter Parker and dealing with a bunch of problems is just as his Spider-Man persona, that's what made Marvel different.

Also you f'd up watching a shytty cam copy for a movie like this on a small monitor with shytty sound. Don't know how y'all deal with it. Somebody about seeing a film the way its meant to be (big screen/Movie Theater with booming surround sound) just adds to the enjoyment of it that even beats out watching at home on blu, IMO.

:ufdup: I watched it on the big screen then I downloaded the cam. Cam or in the theater, this movie was mostly a bore.

True, Spiderman ain't all about action, but it ain't all about Peter Parker's struggles either. shyt was just horribly unbalanced. Anyway you slice it, 80 minutes of (boring) dialogue/storytelling for a movie under the action/adventure category is ridiculous.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
but it ain't all about Peter Parker's struggles either. shyt was just horribly unbalanced. Anyway you slice it, 80 minutes of (boring) dialogue/storytelling for a movie under the action/adventure category is ridiculous.

I disagree. However. I didn't find myself bored as much as scratching my head at some of the execution errors. Personally I think electro could have been written in way better than that...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't understand people complaining about the film being about a love story...guess you guys don't/didn't read Spiderman...

I'm saying. Any spider-man flick we've gotten since 02, minus Spider-Man 3, has been more balanced on the character side than the action side. Every single one. These movies are Peter Parker stories first and foremost.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: I watched it on the big screen then I downloaded the cam. Cam or in the theater, this movie was mostly a bore.

True, Spiderman ain't all about action, but it ain't all about Peter Parker's struggles either. shyt was just horribly unbalanced. Anyway you slice it, 80 minutes of (boring) dialogue/storytelling for a movie under the action/adventure category is ridiculous.
I stand corrected, but you only mentioned the cam copy so how was I suppose to know :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I don't understand people complaining about the film being about a love story...guess you guys don't/didn't read Spiderman...
OR some ppl feel that it shouldnt be 85% of the film....i'd even settle for 50/50 :ld: but this shyt right here took simping too a whole nother lvl :aicmon:....if you're a spidey comic stan thats cool for u i guess (which clearly it is), but i like action in my comic book movies :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Claim to be a blockbuster and lose to Seth Rogen in your second week, brehs:patrice:

4xlbfv88qwd2xaf28sdf.jpg
im glad i hate this reboot franchise

it will never win the box office again with godzilla, x-men, even maleficient coming down the pipe.

one week at #1 :mjlol:
theyre lucky literally 73% of the gross is coming from overseas.

yet another in a line of recent domestic flops saved by overseas audiences (mib3, pacific rim etc)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its made over 550 million and counting worldwide. It will easily pass captain america winter soldier.

Sure, it had a 59 percent drop in one territory. Never mind the fact winter soldier dropped 51%.

But let that not stop the marvel circle jerk.

They arent ever getting the rights back. Get over it. Cant wait to see all the butt hurt on the internet when asm 3, venom and sinoster six movies drop.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is Mary Jane Lois Lane level of notoriety? Would the masses have gone :krs: at a cameo?
We dodged a bullet by them cutting the Mary Jane scenes because we were spared from having a bland, lump of a woman like Shailene Woodley in the role.
Now they can recast the part with a chick that is actually attractive like Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood.
MH1BYuF.png