First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I still don't understand why that and Wolverine and the X-Men got cancelled.
The dude that's behind Marvel's cartoon division said that he doesn't want any more cartoon series that have plots that span a whole season. He wants cartoons where each ep is independent of one another.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Claim to be a blockbuster and lose to Seth Rogen in your second week, brehs:patrice:

4xlbfv88qwd2xaf28sdf.jpg

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Damn, it looks like they need a reboot for the reboot lol

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how little action there was in this movie, considering how long it was. :why:

Counting from this cam copy, it took about 35 minutes from the end of the opening Spidey scene to the Electro fight, and another 45 minutes from the end of that to the final set of fights (which seemed to last a couple of mins). That's 80 fukking minutes of little to no action in what's suppose to be an action/adventure summer flick...that's inexcusable!!!

I like Marc Webb for what he did with 500 Days of Summer, and ASM wasn't that bad either in retrospect...but they gotta bring in somebody else who knows how to make epic blockbusters for this franchise to have a chance of continuing.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beyond Piff. Best adaptation of spider-man I've ever seen, period. 2 very dope seasons, great voice work, fluid animation...The Big Man, the enforcers, Ock, Electro, Shocker, Venom, Silver Sable, Roderick Kingsley (before he became Hobgoblin), Sandman, Vulture, Rhino and Mysterio, even Molten Man..and of course Green Goblin who is an absolute monster on the show. Every character is introduced before you see them become who they are, it uses the same idea Amazing spider-man uses of having Oscorp be the center of creating monsters while also using the underworld as an obstacle with the big man controlling everything beautifully. Liz Allen is in it, Flash, Robbie, Gwen, Harry, MJ eventually shows up and even Stacy freaking Avril. Do yourself a favor breh and pick it up..2 seasons on blu ray for $25 or $30. AND you get a free ticket to spidey in case you want to go for a 3rd round.

I guess I have to take your word for it but :scusthov:at that art style. Don't know if I could get past it.

For me the 90's animated series is always gonna be where it's at.

X-Men too :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess I have to take your word for it but :scusthov:at that art style. Don't know if I could get past it.

For me the 90's animated series is always gonna be where it's at.

X-Men too :whew:

Man fukk the art style, it works for the show. the writing is beyond anything on the 90s show and its not censored to hell like that show was. I know it's the thing on the internet to prejudge stuff but the writing on this show, the characterizations and just about everything else equals dopeness. I like the 90s show too but it has so many issues

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just came back from seeing this

walked out of it after the first fight scene in time square and then there was more talking, more love scenes

someone put in spoilers if i missed anything important

i LOVED the first one. my favorite movie in 2012. this is one of the biggest disappoints in movie history

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just came back from seeing this

walked out of it after the first fight scene in time square and then there was more talking, more love scenes

someone put in spoilers if i missed anything important

i LOVED the first one. my favorite movie in 2012. this is one of the biggest disappoints in movie history

:patrice: do you walk out of every movie? :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, it looks like they need a reboot for the reboot lol

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how little action there was in this movie, considering how long it was. :why:

Counting from this cam copy, it took about 35 minutes from the end of the opening Spidey scene to the Electro fight, and another 45 minutes from the end of that to the final set of fights (which seemed to last a couple of mins). That's 80 fukking minutes of little to no action in what's suppose to be an action/adventure summer flick...that's inexcusable!!!

I like Marc Webb for what he did with 500 Days of Summer, and ASM wasn't that bad either in retrospect...but they gotta bring in somebody else who knows how to make epic blockbusters for this franchise to have a chance of continuing.
Spider-Man isn't about all action left and right(got a feeling Godzilla gonna face that complaint too). Being Peter Parker and dealing with a bunch of problems is just as his Spider-Man persona, that's what made Marvel different.

Also you f'd up watching a shytty cam copy for a movie like this on a small monitor with shytty sound. Don't know how y'all deal with it. Somebody about seeing a film the way its meant to be (big screen/Movie Theater with booming surround sound) just adds to the enjoyment of it that even beats out watching at home on blu, IMO.