First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I figured disney was gonna cluster fukk this movie thanks to the pressure from avengers and especially super man. I could deal with it in man of steel because the story is pretty linear, but spider man is gonna be an increasingly difficult movie to pull off narrative wise since the amount of enemies/jobbers he fights is wild.

I'll see it first week, no rush.

You mean Sony right? This ain't got nothing to do with Disney breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shyt sounds solid to me:yeshrug:. Go to a Spidey board though and they're freaking out because of two negative reviews. Shyt is insane. It's like everyone jumping off the titanic when the iceberg hit. Even the "good reviews" (3/5) give it props for the acting, the action and the ambition. The thing that fanboys don't get about reviews is that its one mans opinion but sometimes you can garner some interesting things from them like this from Comingsoon.net's review:

Overall, "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is something quite unusual. A superhero movie that doesn't try to be anything other than that. There's no dark-and-gritty veneer, to justify it's appeal to an adult audience; there's no political allegory, or hidden agenda. And in spite of teasing the sequel, there's no tease of a bigger universe. It's almost a little old fashioned. But it's also a lot of fun.

And that's the sentiment I've gotten from a lot of the reviews...that the film loses points for the same thing the Avengers got points for, which is weird to me. BTW, he gave it an 8/10, but only on the internet is an 8/10 bad

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it looks like a fun ass movie :manny: how do yall feel about Garfield as Spidy tho, still not sure about him, think I gotta rewatch the first one again.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The first movie received mixed reviews and it turned out fine. The only thing that matters is that this movie is better than the first.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
wasnt sold on this movie til the final trailer so its whatever :manny:......

IGN UK gave it a 6.9/10 and said the "relationship" aspect is the best part yet again :aicmon:

And they'll run two reviews, that's the UK one. And I know some of you cats will disagree but the relationship part is always the strongest part about the spider man mythos. The best spider man stories are about Peter and the relationships in his life, not just about spider man

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
And they'll run two reviews, that's the UK one. And I know some of you cats will disagree but the relationship part is always the strongest part about the spider man mythos. The best spider man stories are about Peter and the relationships in his life, not just about spider man
well they gave the first movie a 6 so we on the same page :ehh:....no fuks is given about the love story, im not paying to watch two mufukkas kiss :beli: even worse they a real life couple :scusthov:.....give me dope action and a dope villain or gtfoh :camby:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
well they gave the first movie a 6 so we on the same page :ehh:....no fuks is given about the love story, im not paying to watch two mufukkas kiss :beli: even worse they a real life couple :scusthov:.....give me dope action and a dope villain or gtfoh :camby:

Meh, I feel you breh but with spider man, Peter's story has to be front and center. Agree to disagree on that one. And I could be wrong but I thought their reviewer gave it a 7. But they'll be the first to tell you that all reviews don't speak for everyone at the company, just the reviewer. He didn't like it but the rest of their movie crew does :yeshrug: