First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spectacular Spidey? Piff?

Beyond Piff. Best adaptation of spider-man I've ever seen, period. 2 very dope seasons, great voice work, fluid animation...The Big Man, the enforcers, Ock, Electro, Shocker, Venom, Silver Sable, Roderick Kingsley (before he became Hobgoblin), Sandman, Vulture, Rhino and Mysterio, even Molten Man..and of course Green Goblin who is an absolute monster on the show. Every character is introduced before you see them become who they are, it uses the same idea Amazing spider-man uses of having Oscorp be the center of creating monsters while also using the underworld as an obstacle with the big man controlling everything beautifully. Liz Allen is in it, Flash, Robbie, Gwen, Harry, MJ eventually shows up and even Stacy freaking Avril. Do yourself a favor breh and pick it up..2 seasons on blu ray for $25 or $30. AND you get a free ticket to spidey in case you want to go for a 3rd round.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Beyond Piff. Best adaptation of spider-man I've ever seen, period. 2 very dope seasons, great voice work, fluid animation...The Big Man, the enforcers, Ock, Electro, Shocker, Venom, Silver Sable, Roderick Kingsley (before he became Hobgoblin), Sandman, Vulture, Rhino and Mysterio, even Molten Man..and of course Green Goblin who is an absolute monster on the show. Every character is introduced before you see them become who they are, it uses the same idea Amazing spider-man uses of having Oscorp be the center of creating monsters while also using the underworld as an obstacle with the big man controlling everything beautifully. Liz Allen is in it, Flash, Robbie, Gwen, Harry, MJ eventually shows up and even Stacy freaking Avril. Do yourself a favor breh and pick it up..2 seasons on blu ray for $25 or $30. AND you get a free ticket to spidey in case you want to go for a 3rd round.

Currently stuck on Ultimate Spider-Man if I watch anything about Pete but Damn, may have to check this out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Currently stuck on Ultimate Spider-Man if I watch anything about Pete but Damn, may have to check this out.

Won't regret it breh. That show is the sole reason I can't get into ultimate spider man. I know the show has its strong points but spectacular was so damn on point and layered, well written and fun. Definitely check it out when you can

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is Mary Jane Lois Lane level of notoriety? Would the masses have gone :krs: at a cameo?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Saw this today. Garfield shyts on that chump Tobey in my opinion, but this movie had too much going on and the love story was annoying.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
i hear you, but bumbling nerd parker is somewhat of a played charactor arc that marvel has gotten away from. I think it took over too much of the writing in the first trilogy. I prefer normal kid comedian spiderman we see now.

This. I hope they never bring nerd Spiderman back. I prefer the Spiderman from the animated series and Marvel games. Sure he's older and more confident by default but I hated when Tobey would be the timid, nerdy recluse. Nobody wants to watch that shyt. This movie does it right. he's just a regular kid with some issues.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I thought the first Amazing Spidey was absolute trash.. is this one better.. scared to waste my money again
I didn't care much for the first one either, but this one was actually worse.

It was all over the place and Electro sucked

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Won't regret it breh. That show is the sole reason I can't get into ultimate spider man. I know the show has its strong points but spectacular was so damn on point and layered, well written and fun. Definitely check it out when you can

I still don't understand why that and Wolverine and the X-Men got cancelled.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Saw it in 3d tonight.
the 3d did not impress me.

Electro origin story was trash, don't know how it was approaved.

Spidey's web slinging maneuvers were amazing.

love Aunt May.