First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, 2D or 3D for this movie. Wanna catch it tomorrow after work

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They blew a great pairing with Electro/Harry Osborne. You have two villains with sympathetic backstories, they form an alliance and actually benefit one another with no double cross and you don't build on that?! :wtf::mindblown: That scene where Osborne was like "I need you!" and Max understood had me like :to: Foxx played a good Electro. All these comparisons to Arnold's Mr. Freeze are overblown. He delivered like two or three puns the whole movie but critics want to throw that Schumacher cheese on him. :comeon:

The movie did have a ton of :dahell: moments but it's a comic book movie, not Oscar fodder. People asking who built Rich Parker's subway lab in a movie about a "teenager" with spider powers might just need to take a break from popcorn flicks. Movie gets a solid B. I might have to expand on the Electro topic later though. Getting waaaaaaaay too much hate.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They blew a great pairing with Electro/Harry Osborne. You have two villains with sympathetic backstories, they form an alliance and actually benefit one another with no double cross and you don't build on that?! :wtf::mindblown: That scene where Osborne was like "I need you!" and Max understood had me like :to: Foxx played a good Electro. All these comparisons to Arnold's Mr. Freeze are overblown. He delivered like two or three puns the whole movie but critics want to throw that Schumacher cheese on him. :comeon:

The movie did have a ton of :dahell: moments but it's a comic book movie, not Oscar fodder. People asking who built Rich Parker's subway lab in a movie about a "teenager" with spider powers might just need to take a break from popcorn flicks. Movie gets a solid B. I might have to expand on the Electro topic later though. Getting waaaaaaaay too much hate.
This.

People are nit picking this movie to death while giving passes to every other comic book movie.

Electro was perfectly acceptable. The people comparing him to freeze and this movie to batman and robin make it crystal clear their using hyperbole and went into the movie with their mind made up they were going to hate it no matter what.

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
just came bak from seeing the amazing spider simp 2....movie was an absolute trash action film....my gawd this shyt was a straight struggle to get thru...the dialogue, the ridiculously long scenes between gwen and peter where he's just completely simping her and there giggling and shyt at each other for like 2min straight :what:, the utter cheeseball-ness of jamie foxx before he became electro :upsetfavre:, and possibly the corniest beginning of a film i've ever witnessed in the theater :snoop:.....the final fight with electro and goblin was cool but it was short as fuk :wtf:...he fought two dudes in like 6min :mjlol:the only redeeming factor for me was
gwen's death cuz it was so much better than in the comics
but i can't give it a grade higher than a 6.5/10..any person who actually believes this shyt was even sorta touching spider man 2 just has too much hate for tobey and i can't respect your opinion at all....if you're looking for a love story like @MartyMcFly then this movie is for u, if you're looking for an action film when it comes to a comic book movie (like me) then i suggest u just wait to download it or pass completely.....oh and besides the gwen thing at the end pretty much everybody around me in the theater was disengaged as fuk in this movie :lolbron: , ppl laughing at how bad the dialogue was all throughout :russ:, chick behind me said it was the worse action movie ever, during the funeral scene :wow: and when it was over the dude nxt to me asked his homeboy if he was tryna watch the xmen clip and ol dude was like "i'll youtube it, i just really wanna get the hell outta here right now" :pachaha:....i think im officially dun with webb's spiderman films :ehh:...i'll catch the nxt one with a download link :yeshrug:...i really hope godzilla is good cuz i took a serious L with this one :to:
Exactly how I felt.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I thought the first Amazing Spidey was absolute trash.. is this one better.. scared to waste my money again

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:blessed:
I've managed to avoid this thread for weeks.
I'm now in the theater finally Bout to watch this...
Of course in 3D.

Only question I have...
Does Gwen Stacy die in this one...
Hope so
I want a rebooted Mary Jane next movie.
I guess I'll get my answer in 5min

Review to follow​

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
May just watch it again before I go watch Neighbors. I literally had Fun watching this Movie. Yeah....haven't had Fun in Years.:to: