First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My whole thing is I feel like the movie takes on too much then it could handle.........I would have loved the movie even more if the Electro Origin was cut and if the movie was solely about Gwen, Pete, and Harry relationship as friends with a Spider-Man Blue type vibe

I can actually get with that. I didn't mind electro though because to me, he's always been a b plus dude so what they did for me worked although I get your angle

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

This Scene had me :ohhh::damn::sadcam::to::gladbron::salute::wow: because his City needed him, he was their rock and he returned.....for them.

I ate it up Brehs.:yeshrug:

Well if Mr Wayne
tumblr_m7wf1yv2fb1rqnrwko1_500.gif
liked it, that's good enough for:salute:me

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People giving this movie props for following the source material, but that's like bragging about "Yeah I take care of my kids" In the words of Chris Rock "That's what you're supposed to do"...that's a given.

To use a Kenny Smith analogy, this movie is like a fundamentally sound basketball player who lacks the raw talent to be a star.It's Shane Battier.

It's just obvious that the writers behind this film are lacking in creativity & talent.A good writer is supposed to stregnthen the source material...Not just shoehorn everything in and say "Well be happy, we followed the source material:manny:"

Movie is primarily Spider-Man.Technically, it's fundamentally sound

But on a scale of 1-10, the writers behind this flick are about a 6.And that's just measuring it against other comic book movies.The only saving grace is the iconic stature of Spider-Man himself.A Spider-Man flick is guaranteed 700+ mill regardless.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People giving this movie props for following the source material, but that's like bragging about "Yeah I take care of my kids" In the words of Chris Rock "That's what you're supposed to do"...that's a given.

To use a Kenny Smith analogy, this movie is like a fundamentally sound basketball player who lacks the raw talent to be a star.It's Shane Battier.

It's just obvious that the writers behind this film are lacking in creativity & talent.A good writer is supposed to stregnthen the source material...Not just shoehorn everything in and say "Well be happy, we followed the source material:manny:"

Movie is primarily Spider-Man.Technically, it's fundamentally sound

But on a scale of 1-10, the writers behind this flick are about a 6.And that's just measuring it against other comic book movies.The only saving grace is the iconic stature of Spider-Man himself.A Spider-Man flick is guaranteed 700+ mill regardless.
It really didn't follow the source material story wise. What is mostly lifted from source material are the characterizations of Peter/Spider-Man and Gwen. Sure it take things here and there, but it is it's own entity.

Not really sure how it's lacking in creativity and definitely don't see what's wrong with the talent.

Maybe you can provide us with some specific details on your problems with the film and how you would change it for the better

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I read issue 200 and it was very dope. It was just all of the cast reminiscing on Peter and what he would've been like as they honored his death one year later. The new issue, as in the new relaunch of it since Marvel is relaunching the Ultimate line, drops today so now would be the best time to drop in

Thanks, breh:salute:

Marvel is relaunching:ohhh:. Im definitely gonna catch up after i get done with finals:sadcam:. I have one more question. Are there any good villains going against Miles? Or is he still trying to find his way?