First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it although some parts were rushed

I don't have a problem with Harry becoming the first Goblin because I'm sure there's some comic iterations where he was the 1st one.

The Gwen death scene was dope... they kinda threw me a swerve because I thought she was gonna die on the bridge

Electro was dope

I liked the Goblin but I hate how Spider-Man movies love throwing a popular villain out at the end after he just defeated the guy he's been beefin with the WHOLE movie.. give these villains some more character development alongside their alter egos...

Its interesting that ALL of the villains so far are connected to Oscorp

I think the movie would've ended a lot stronger with it ending after Gwen's funeral. We don't ALWAYS need the happy ending plus we all KNEW he was gonna come back eventually but they didn't have to rush through the seasons just so we could see the Rhino scene from the trailer.

Also, what happened to the scene of Harry telling Peter that Oscorp's been watching him?

Damn I wish all this sh*t was connected and these studios weren't greedy because I'd have rather saw the Peter's parents involved with SHIELD storyline.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked it although some parts were rushed

I don't have a problem with Harry becoming the first Goblin because I'm sure there's some comic iterations where he was the 1st one.

The Gwen death scene was dope... they kinda threw me a swerve because I thought she was gonna die on the bridge

Electro was dope

I liked the Goblin but I hate how Spider-Man movies love throwing a popular villain out at the end after he just defeated the guy he's been beefin with the WHOLE movie.. give these villains some more character development alongside their alter egos...

Its interesting that ALL of the villains so far are connected to Oscorp

I think the movie would've ended a lot stronger with it ending after Gwen's funeral. We don't ALWAYS need the happy ending plus we all KNEW he was gonna come back eventually but they didn't have to rush through the seasons just so we could see the Rhino scene from the trailer.

Also, what happened to the scene of Harry telling Peter that Oscorp's been watching him?

Damn I wish all this sh*t was connected and these studios weren't greedy because I'd have rather saw the Peter's parents involved with SHIELD storyline.

Ultimately, I think he went with that because spider-man is about not giving up and finding a way to persevere. A downer ending would've been cool but it informs his character more to see him come back from it and have that denouement, especially after talking to his Aunt. I feel you though but it would've worked well for me either way, although I think the ending they went with added to his character

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why do people keep comparing this to Raimi's spider man ... they are both good but a two VERY different versions .. why is everything in the world this or that ... why can't it be this and that..
Raimi's was more classic spidey, classic story and origins and etc ..
Webb's is ultimate origins .... ultimate style ...

And spider man doesnt need to set up a spidyverse since nothing else can and will coexist in his world unless studios agree..

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
:heh: @ some of y'all saying it was corny. Its a superhero movie, of course it's going to be corny. Also, you have two 18 year olds, of course their love story going to get annoying. Y'all don't remember relationships at 18?

Since there's no other spidey threads I'm going to ask this question here:
Has anyone kept up with ultimate Spiderman (with Miles as spidey) . Is it any good? I read the first couple of chapters then stopped because I wanted to let it build up some before I started again. Is it worth jumping back into over the summer?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:heh: @ some of y'all saying it was corny. Its a superhero movie, of course it's going to be corny. Also, you have two 18 year olds, of course their love story going to get annoying. Y'all don't remember relationships at 18?

Has anyone kept up with ultimate Spiderman (with Miles as spidey) . Is it any good? I read the first couple of chapters then stopped because I wanted to let it build up some before I started again. Is it worth jumping back into over the summer?

I read issue 200 and it was very dope. It was just all of the cast reminiscing on Peter and what he would've been like as they honored his death one year later. The new issue, as in the new relaunch of it since Marvel is relaunching the Ultimate line, drops today so now would be the best time to drop in

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People pissed off about a Spider-Man film revolving around his relationship are idiots because THAT is an integral part of Spider-Man in ANY format..Plus, the shyt was well done. Emma Stone and Garfield are great together.. much more chemistry and much more believable than Tobey/Dunst.

Get pissed at writers/directors being faithful to the source material brehs.... :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

who the hell is miles?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
People pissed off about a Spider-Man film revolving around his relationship are idiots because THAT is an integral part of Spider-Man in ANY format..Plus, the shyt was well done. Emma Stone and Garfield are great together.. much more chemistry and much more believable than Tobey/Dunst.

Get pissed at writers/directors being faithful to the source material brehs.... :mjlol:
My whole thing is I feel like the movie takes on too much then it could handle.........I would have loved the movie even more if the Electro Origin was cut and if the movie was solely about Gwen, Pete, and Harry relationship as friends with a Spider-Man Blue type vibe