First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
And have another mute spider man? No thanks.

After spider man 3 raimi should be nowhere near another one. Its one of the worst films Ive ever seen.
What I meant by my post was having Marc Webb use his version of Spider-Man.........I already admitted that ASM Peter/Spidey is on point

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The fact that people have to keep on bringing up the MCU
tvddXaB.png
:mjlol: and how they do their villains is a clear indication that they don't have a good argument. Villains in this were all :trash:.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The fact that people have to keep on bringing up the MCU
tvddXaB.png
:mjlol: and how they do their villains is a clear indication that they don't have a good argument. Villains in this were all :trash:.
Do you know what MCU did that the other studios didn't ?
They established their universe.....every other studio is playing catch up and ASM suffers from doing just that.
ASM does not need to shoe horn villains like Electro and Rhino just to bring them back sinister six style......just make a good movie and move on to the next one

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka trying to sell me on romance making amazing spiderman greater :mjlol:

go watch lifetime :camby:
breh, there will always be romance in superhero movies. ALWAYS. you should just stop watching them if its such a big deal. its like telling drake to stop singing

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Do you know what MCU did that the other studios didn't ?
They established their universe.....every other studio is playing catch up and ASM suffers from doing just that.
ASM does not need to shoe horn villains like Electro and Rhino just to bring them back sinister six style......just make a good movie and move on to the next one

Exactly.

Marvel had the same problem with Iron Man 2, which is the worst film of the MCU imo.

Every other installment is confident enough in it's own hero and their individual story that they don't feel the need to cram in numerous villains and universe building sideplots.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the new ASMs cant hold a fukking candle to spider man 2. webb is lucky he case emma stone as gwen. her chemisty with garfield is what drives things along.
:sas1:
told you people only like these movies cause of emma stone.
and she dead now so....

next movie is gonna be :ld:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Exactly.

Marvel had the same problem with Iron Man 2, which is the worst film of the MCU imo.

Every other installment is confident enough in it's own hero and their individual story that they don't feel the need to cram in numerous villains and universe building sideplots.
The last two Iron Man films and Thor 2 were terrible

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
its good movie but underwhelming as fukk
who is the guy assembling the sinister six , and how the hell does the movie end with one of the best scene from the trailer :dahell: