First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Saw The Amazing Spider Man 2 today.

I think they are now doing movies like grand scale television show episodes, just making one after the other, since hollywood is out of ideas.

The movie was just something to distract you from life for nearly 3 hours. Wouldn't call it hot garbage, wouldn't call it good either though.

Honestly, I still think the first Spiderman was the best one. I still remember my face when that bomb blew up in Peter's face after he got thrown through the wall. I was in the theater literally like this: :gladbron:

And I haven't made that face in a Spider Man movie since.:manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they didn't even do the romance right tho.
they break up in the beginning get back together 5 minutes later,
he goes through that tragedy at the end and is already moving on with his life 5 minutes after.
Like i said lois and clark would the goat superhero series if you want to make it about superheroes relationships with their girlfriends.

5 min? Breh, it was 5 months. Didn't you see the montage of him at the grave and the passing of time? I know you at least paid attention to that much. Come no now. And again, hate to tell you, but a spider man movie is always going to be about his relationships first and foremost. if you don't like it cool but that's how it is because that's how it is in the comics

And who considers death of superman to be the best superman arc? All Star Superman, Superman Birthright, Kingdom Come, For the man who has everything and plenty other arcs shyt on the death of superman.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it. Had fun at the IMAX. Nothing more nothing less. I thought Jamie Foxx did a good job with the material he was given

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
5 min? Breh, it was 5 months. Didn't you see the montage of him at the grave and the passing of time? I know you at least paid attention to that much. Come no now. And again, hate to tell you, but a spider man movie is always going to be about his relationships first and foremost. if you don't like it cool but that's how it is because that's how it is in the comics

And who considers death of superman to be the best superman arc? All Star Superman, Superman Birthright, Kingdom Come, For the man who has everything and plenty other arcs shyt on the death of superman.
Red son
Lex luthor man of steel
Last son
Hell i liked For Tomorrow with the god jim lee over death of superman

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well first you're wrong.
230px-Ultimaterhino.jpg
But explain how this CORRECTION would ehance your enjoyment of the movie? How would a giant dude in a rubber suit make for this being a better movie?

just keeping chars close to their roots. Thanks for the info about ultimate rhino. That rhino has NEVER been depicted in any spider-man cartoon i seen.

Dude looks like a transformer. I don't like it

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wasn't random breh. He said it "this is what you made me do" so he felt like because spider man told him "no" that he was forced to resort to the venom and maybe just maybe spider man's blood would've worked better than the venom. Of course didn't know what we all knew about Pete's DNA so it was a lost cause to begin with.

He told him the illness started at his age and he was already showing signs with the trembling hand. Now the benefit of creating a disease ( i assume they created it) is that you can also create the science behind it and since they didn't do any historical facts on it or show Norman's timeline with it, they can have it accelerate at that pace. Now had they had some science or charts to back it up I'd side with you but they don't give a lot of context.

And if Electro is straight out of Batman Forever then so is the villain from Iron Man 3 who started out geeky and nerdy and then turned to GQ man of the year

:dahell: He wanted Spider-Man's blood because he thought it most likely contained the Spider-Venom which he believed could cure him. He later gets access to the Spider-venom and injects it into himself. Subsequently getting what he wanted, the spider-venom. So why does he go after him? Harry does not know about the whole blood thing with Richard Parker, furthermore when he confronts Spider-Man he doesn't mention anything to do with wanting Spider-Man's blood:snoop:. That's where I thought it was going, (attacking him for his blood and him knowing the truth), but it doesn't:snoop: Also at the end of the film we see him cured and looking normal :what: and that the mutation isn't permanent. "It comes and goes".

On the virus, come on cuz :comeon:when we see Harry for the first time he's healthy, it's only after he talks to his father about it he suddenly starts twitching, developing big green patches on his skin and looking terminally ill:pachaha:. There's also a video where we see his father and Peter's father talking about the spiders, with Norman looking perfectly fine :pachaha:.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dahell: He wanted Spider-Man's blood because he thought it most likely contained the Spider-Venom which he believed could cure him. He later gets access to the Spider-venom and injects it into himself. Subsequently getting what he wanted, the spider-venom. So why does he go after him? Harry does not know about the whole blood thing with Richard Parker, furthermore when he confronts Spider-Man he doesn't mention anything to do with wanting Spider-Man's blood:snoop:. That's where I thought it was going, (attacking him for his blood and him knowing the truth), but it doesn't:snoop: Also at the end of the film we see him cured and looking normal :what: and that the mutation isn't permanent. "It comes and goes".

On the virus, come on cuz :comeon:when we see Harry for the first time he's healthy, it's only after he talks to his father about it he suddenly starts twitching, developing big green patches on his skin and looking terminally ill:pachaha:. There's also a video where we see his father and Peter's father talking about the spiders, with Norman looking perfectly fine :pachaha:.

We'll continue this after 24 and Raw breh :jawalrus:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I don't remember sitting in the theater for 5 months.
I was speaking in terms of literal screen time.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Just seen it and here are my thoughts

• Better than ASM 1
  • Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone >>>>>>> Toby & Kirsten Dunst...........but I still prefer the Sam Raimi films
  • The music score was horrible
  • Electro as a character was bad, just like The Lizard from the first movie
  • The ending scene with the Rhino would have worked better if it was end credits
  • New York bystanders watching villains fukking shyt up like a WWE crowd :pachaha:
  • Thank God for Harry, even though he took out two security guards dolo:wtf:
  • I wonder how Felicia gonna develop in these movies
  • I WANT TO SEE GREEN GOBLIN ALL READY.........Norman hands had me excited lol
  • 6.5/10