First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Electro was garbage fam. Dane Dehaan was the highlight of the movie. I'm not even going to front and act like all the MCU films were great but I'd watch most of those before I watch this again.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Saw the movie in dbox with the vibrating moving seats. Really added a lot to the action scenes.

And I have to disagree abput electro snd goblin being mishandled.

Electro was a pawn. A throwaway villain, just a very powerful one. Yes, they could have toned down maxs nerdy appearance but i thought they did a fine job establishing him.

The harry arc was fantastic to me. You can nitpick about the guards sure but its not like he fought them. He surprised them and stun gunned them. Its not like theyd be on high alert against the ceo of the company(as far as they knew).

It seems like people are nitpicking the movie to death when they give passes to mcu movies. The mcu movies dont exactly have a great plot either. Their just a bunch of stand alones with filler stories thinly connected by after credit scenes.

If this same movie was released by mcu people wouldnt be as harsh as they are on it.

The smazing spider man films>>>>>>>>>> raimis.

Raimis films failed to nail any of the characters. People love to pretend spider man 3 doesnt exist when they praise tje raimi films. But that movie just enhances the problems with all of them. That raimi failed to be faithful to thecharacters.

Anyway, dane dehaan stole the movie. Electro was a pawn, nothing more. The film wrapped peters parents arc, gwen stacys arc AND set the stage for the sinister six.

Id also like to add the scene of gwens death was more powerful then any scene from the raimi films or any of the mcu films.

Not entirely true. J.K. Simmon's J. Jonah Jameson was about the most spot on comic book character brought to life ever.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Very curious who the new Ock will be. It's definitely going to be tough to get Molina out of my head. If they don't bring JK Simmons back for Jonah I'd love to see Roger Sterling do it :whew:

Good choice!

I've been wondering more who would play Mary Jane. I always wanted Rachel McAdams to play her back during the original trilogy, but I wonder if she'd be considered too old for the current actors involved. Not sure if it was her original hair color or not, but she looked damn good with red hair and definitely looks more akin to the supermodel-esq beauty of Mary Jane. Perhaps that red hed girl from that Disney channel show (I can't think of the name). She's really tall too and naturally red headed and cute/young, but ionno about her acting chops.

What you think of the chick playing Felecia?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good choice!

I've been wondering more who would play Mary Jane. I always wanted Rachel McAdams to play her back during the original trilogy, but I wonder if she'd be considered too old for the current actors involved. Not sure if it was her original hair color or not, but she looked damn good with red hair and definitely looks more akin to the supermodel-esq beauty of Mary Jane. Perhaps that red hed girl from that Disney channel show (I can't think of the name). She's really tall too and naturally red headed and cute/young, but ionno about her acting chops.

My choices for MJ:

img-thing
Jane Levy from Evil Dead and Suburgatory

ashley-rickards-premiere-orphan-02.jpg
Ashely Rickards from Awkward and she was in Haunted House 2

And the chick playing Felicia is cool. She didn't have much to do in this movie so we'll see what happens in the future.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Good choice!

They already casted Shailene Woodley and shot scenes with her. They cut those scenes to "save" for ASM 3 but we shall see

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:ld:If they eliminated the love story/back story nonsense the movie would have been a half hour of fun. I'm sorry but the first movie is for plot development, the sequels should be action packed. No reason why a superhero movie spends 5/6ths of the movie not in his superhero costume.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They already casted Shailene Woodley and shot scenes with her. They cut those scenes to "save" for ASM 3 but we shall see

I think both parties are agreeing she's out. She's going to be filming the Divergent sequel soon and she doesn't want to be a part of two franchises. So she's going to be recast breh

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think both parties are agreeing she's out. She's going to be filming the Divergent sequel soon and she doesn't want to be a part of two franchises. So she's going to be recast breh

Word ... I just thought they were saving her scenecs for ASM 3... being apart of 2 franchises didnt stop Jennifer Lawrence.. she needs to stay with that spidey money ...
They can make it work... it's not like MJ gonne be in over 45 minutes of the movie.. Peter didnt even meet her yet... they could probably shoot her scenes in 2 weeks

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Word ... I just thought they were saving her scenecs for ASM 3... being apart of 2 franchises didnt stop Jennifer Lawrence.. she needs to stay with that spidey money ...

Nah they just cut them. She had one scene with Peter and another scene with Gwen. And if I were her I'd stick with it but meh, guess it just isn't what she wants to do.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@MartyMcFly
I read somewhere that the laser on Norman was very important and shouldnt be overlooked ...
I wonder if its chameleon scanning his face or what if its something to do with cloning so peter can clone gwen and then he can become ben reilly...
I know its all wrong but who cares ..