First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just came back from seeing this...

So Peter and Harry are bffs after he hasn't seen him in 8 years? :beli: ok

The scene where Gwen and Peter are walking in the park was cringe worthy:scusthov:. They should've cut most of those BS love dovey scenes out

Idk how Sinister 6 is gonna work out. The Rhino guy is in a fukking robot like Avatar and probably lost the fight with Spidey, the Vulture's wings look like Falcons from Cap 2, we have to see Doc Ock again :aicmon:, Sandman again :sitdown: and I know they'll probably make Mysterio look like an ass somehow :snoop: Electro didn't do shyt and tried to pull of his best Bane impression also Harry looked and sounded retarded as the Goblin. I didn't understand the motives of any of the villains, especially Electro's.

Nah, Sinister Six at the moment is Harry, Doc Ock, Vulture, Black Cat, Rhino and Electro. They were all were in this movie. Doc Ock and Vulture will probably be the main villains of the next one.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from this. Now if you've seen my posts you know I wasn't expecting much from this movie and my prediction was one of pure dogshyt. And after seeing all the negative reviews I was convinced this movie was gonna blow, but me being the closet nerd that I am and lifelong superhero enthusiast... of course I went to go see it

Honest to god I don't know what the problem is. I thought it was pretty great. I mean I really, really enjoyed it. Thought they just got everything so right. Such a drastic improvement over the first one. Easily my favorite Spideman movie to date too.

I can't believe the 180 I did on this thing.

I'm sorry guys but I don't know what movie a lot of these people were watching. I cannot believe the RT score right now.

This summer is off to a solid start so far. First Cap delivers and now Spidey. 2 for 2. Next up Godzilla.:salute:
I think it's either because it isn't a Marvel produced movie and/or nostalgia for Raimi's Spider-Man 2 (a movie which I loved but is overrated)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Worst thing about the movie and annoyed me was the music. It was like every character had a theme of their own. You had happy peter music, depressed peter music, spider man music, gwen/peter music, electro's dub step music (whispers noise that sounded like someone's ringtone), etc.

Also why were the New Yorkers standing behind barricades cheering on Spidey like he was Boxer or some shyt instead of running away during fights

And then they were talking shyt to Electro like he couldn't wipe them out :snoop:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
This reminded me of the Batman movies of the 90s. Good for the time but I don't think it will age well as times goes on. Garfield nails what it is to be Spiderman ten fold which should be commended because Tobey flat out sucked after SM1. Looking forward to how they handle the introduction of MJ.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is the batman and robin of spiderman movies.

Easily the worst one of the entire franchise.

Rotten tomatoes agrees with me.

This movie was fukking awful.

Jesus Christ :gag:

I'm not even hating because I wanted it to be good.

But I am Never watching another spider man movie.

:gag:

Catwoman daredevil, Electra, and slavery are all >>>>>>>

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The first half of this movie was absolutely terrible. The second half, which is signified by the scene between spider-man and harry IMO, was amazing.

If there's one word to describe this movie, IMO it is uneven. Dane DeHaan saved this movie from being a complete mess.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The part that really pissed me off the most was Harry telling Peter "so when you said that spider man said no, you really meant you said no" :beli:

Peter never told Harry that Spider Man said no.....Spider Man showed up and told him personally.

Yeah that was sloppy. I'm sure they didn't miss it. Probably just would've been too expensive to re-film.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They were best friends as kids till Norman took Harry out of public school. Peter was just trying to rekindle a friendship with an old friend who just recently came back.

Lovey dovey stuff is just part Spider-Man. Young guys his age that are in love can get easily attached like that.

What did you expect Rhino to be in? Spandex? Rhino is stupid and is always dealt with quickly by Spidey

I don't think they are doing a Sinister Six like the way people are thinking. We'll probably get The Vulture and Doc Ock in the sequel, along with a Mary Jane introduction. Venom possibly in the fourth if we get a fourth film. I can't see them wrapping up the story in just three movies.

I'm really curious as to who the man in the shadows is

The gentleman..Gustav Fiers

Gentleman (Spider-Man foe)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Brehs, Electro was an awful villain, and it sucks to say because I was really pulling for Jamie - especially considering how mad white people were when he got cast. I don't know how to do spoiler tags, so spoilers in te next pagraph.

Can someone explain to me what his deal was supposed to be exactly? I get the obsession with Spider Man, but what made him turn so damn quick? It went from loving Spidey to him being a tratior and wanting to take him out. I don't get it, but the little spin they put on the Spider theme song for Electro was cool.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Brehs, Electro was an awful villain, and it sucks to say because I was really pulling for Jamie - especially considering how mad white people were when he got cast. I don't know how to do spoiler tags, so spoilers in te next pagraph.

Can someone explain to me what his deal was supposed to be exactly? I get the obsession with Spider Man, but what made him turn so damn quick? It went from loving Spidey to him being a tratior and wanting to take him out. I don't get it, but the little spin they put on the Spider theme song for Electro was cool.

I guess because Spider-Man told him nobody was going to shoot at him and then that sniper took a shot at him he felt like he set him up. Also........because Spider-Man forgot his name :beli:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Electros dialog and look reminded me of Arnold's mr freeze.

It's time for me to light my candles?
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Electros dialog and look reminded me of Arnold's mr freeze.

It's time for me to light my candles?
:mjlol:

Lol I thought it worked though. The guy was a loser his whole life and now he finally had an opportunity to live out his power fantasies. Lol he WOULD say something like that and think he's the shyt now.