First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The final fight was ass. :sadcam:

Electro was barely in the movie and his dork demeanor was cringe worthy. He was only dope when Harry set him free but as soon as started playing the itsy bitsy spider I was over him :smh:

Harry Osborne as goblin had like the 3 minutes of screentime. Then he died or got knocked out too quick. He sounded like the green witch from the wizard of oz. :usure:

Too many sappy moments in the film. Peter and Gwen....Aunt May and Peter...too much :camby:

Rhino was turrible. That accent and those lines :scusthov:

There wasn't a plot at all. Like...I don't understand what the movie was trying to accomplish?

the only was part grabbed my attention was Electro and Harry teaming up....and the final scene with Gwen

I'm a huge Spidey Stan so I'm super disappointed
pretty much how i felt...shyt was just ass in damn near every way possible....i get that they had to sell the importance of gwen stacy to make u feel something for her death but in the end it pretty much made me feel nothing but relief cuz they made me sit thru so much bullshyt with her :smh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That isn't referring to the Gwen scene. I'm talking about the film overall.

I know I'm saying that's the ultimate point. Coming to grips with loss and learning to accept it and of course set up the sinister 6 although I have NO idea what the point of them is but i guess it's simple: destroy spider-man

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
maybe because this movie came after captain... but I didnt really like it.. too much of a love movie.

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the consensus is that it's better than the first one at least??? I'm not dying too see this - but you don't need to pull my arm much especially since nothing's really out right now.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
worth seeing in 3D..the scenes as Spidy swinging around and wisecracking ,with his movements and acrobatics captured the essence of his character and was nailed to a T

the weakness is the villains…they changed too much from the comics on all 3…and should of only focused on 1,and could done some subliminals on the rest to save for sinister 6

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This sums up this :trash: perfectly

amazing-spider-man-2-comic-strip-review.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just got back from this. Now if you've seen my posts you know I wasn't expecting much from this movie and my prediction was one of pure dogshyt. And after seeing all the negative reviews I was convinced this movie was gonna blow, but me being the closet nerd that I am and lifelong superhero enthusiast... of course I went to go see it

Honest to god I don't know what the problem is. I thought it was pretty great. I mean I really, really enjoyed it. Thought they just got everything so right. Such a drastic improvement over the first one. Easily my favorite Spideman movie to date too.

I can't believe the 180 I did on this thing.

I'm sorry guys but I don't know what movie a lot of these people were watching. I cannot believe the RT score right now.

This summer is off to a solid start so far. First Cap delivers and now Spidey. 2 for 2. Next up Godzilla.:salute:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I really Enjoyed this Movie. Much Better than the 1st, I like the Direction this Spider-Man is going in. More Excited to see what's to come in 3 & 4.:whew:

So Proud of Peter Parker, I know Ben is too.:obama:

9/10
Yea it had some cheesy moments but I enjoyed it overall

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Cheesy?

What are you nikkas talking about? This movie was done exceptionally well. It wasn't the routine action scene with little fillers in between them like more comic movies.

It had actual character development, layered characters, the dialogue was on point.

fukking arcadium :snoop:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it.

I've been pretty negative of this current edition of Spidey. I thought the first one was ass. I wasn't a fan of Garfield's emo version of Spidey, so I wasn't expecting much, especially since a good amount of reviews haven't been positive.

But I gotta tell ya................I enjoyed it:lupe:

Ya, it was a love story, but so what? Garfield, was dope in this film. His chemistry with Emma was on point. When he is in costume is when the movie is really at it's best and the character development also served it's purpose. It didn't seem forced and complimented the story.

Max was lame, but when he became Electro, dude was a great villain:whew:. His fight scenes with Spidey was fantastic.
On the other hand, Harry was great when he was Harry, but was lame when he was the Green Goblin:patrice:

It was pretty good brehs, no lie. Wife thought it was the best Spidey film of them all:pachaha:. Spider Man 1 and 2 were still better overall movies IMO :manny:

But this shyt was minimum 7/10. I could see why someone would give it 8/10.

Better than Man of Steel. Better than Thor 2.

Good job, good effort.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just got back from this. Now if you've seen my posts you know I wasn't expecting much from this movie and my prediction was one of pure dogshyt. And after seeing all the negative reviews I was convinced this movie was gonna blow, but me being the closet nerd that I am and lifelong superhero enthusiast... of course I went to go see it

Honest to god I don't know what the problem is. I thought it was pretty great. I mean I really, really enjoyed it. Thought they just got everything so right. Such a drastic improvement over the first one. Easily my favorite Spideman movie to date too.

I'm sorry guys but I don't know what movie a lot of these people were watching. I cannot believe the RT score right now.

This summer is off to a solid start so far. First Cap delivers and now Spidey. 2 for 2. Next up Godzilla.:salute:
you may have enjoyed it because you were not expecting much....usually if I expect greatness I am disapointed. I have not seen it, but I hope to this week...im expecting a fun movie, and If I get that ill be happy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Dude who reviewed it for Forbes said damn near the same thing.

Also, glad you liked it breh. You know your spidey and after the convo we had the other day, I'm glad you got your money's worth

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I have only seen the kid that played Harry in this and in Chronicle and he was pretty fukking fantastic in both! I thing we are seeing the birth of a new top 10 villain character actor brehs :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have only seen the kid that played Harry in this and in Chronicle and he was pretty fukking fantastic in both! I thing we are seeing the birth of a new top 10 villain character actor brehs :banderas:

Yeah...dude has a lot of potential.I thought he was the highlight of the movie nh.

It's funny because he's relatively new, but he came off as a big fish in a small pond.

Seemed more like a Nolan villain type actor.