First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
From what I'm hearing, they just need to ask homeboy for his input on writing Spidey

The irony of ironies with the Webb's films is that he is very faithful to the source material which should make us comic fans happy...but he just doesn't know how to put it all together to make a compelling comic book movie. I think most comic fans would prefer if they alter the source material a little bit as long as they make a dope ass film (like SM2, Dark Knight etc). Webb's spider man movies have ranged from 'meh' to flat out boring....and he's mostly sticking to the script lol. Raimi did a much better job of film making (minus SM3)

I mean just look at this:

Peep the music/score, the cinematography, the action, drama, intensity etc. This 4 minute clip is literally more compelling than the 4 hours of Webb's SM movies imo.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I loved the movie. fukk the haters. Dialogue could of been a bit better. But this was the best spidey movie since spiderman 2 and looks like it's setting up the sinister 6. Im on board!

So that's what I want to discuss: who's the six? Harry is one rhino is two, and electro may be one also. They showed the Easter eggs for ock and vulture but that doesn't mean it's them and marc webb says he's really interested in kraven

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So that's what I want to discuss: who's the six? Harry is one rhino is two, and electro may be one also. They showed the Easter eggs for ock and vulture but that doesn't mean it's them and marc webb says he's really interested in kraven
Rhino
Electro
Doc Ock
Vulture
Mysterio
Kraven

Harry pulling the strings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

people saying TASM 2 was better than this?:mindblown::wtf:
jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

That 6 minutes right there >>>>>>Both TASM's.shyts on both in totality

I actually watched Spider-Man 2 for a bit during half time of the Clippers/Warriors game.shyt was one channel up on FX.

Fresh off of seeing TASM 2.When compared to that shyt, Spider-Man 2 seemed like the best superhero movie ever created.Gave me a newfound respect for that flick

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No one is saying it's better then spiderman 2. Spiderman 2 is the best spidey movie still. But the "amazing" series is already shaping up to be a better series then the toby flicks.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain America didn't feel that it was as long as it was, but this movie felt like it was too long.

I'll also say that the first 3 Spiderman movies did a better job of portraying Peter Parker, but these did a better job of portraying Spidey

and :gladbron: at them having Smythe in this.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No one is saying it's better then spiderman 2. Spiderman 2 is the best spidey movie still. But the "amazing" series is already shaping up to be a better series then the toby flicks.

It's possible for both series to exists together but dudes have to make everything a competition. There are things i like better from that series and things I like more about this series and I feel like that's fair. Spider-Man 2 hasn't aged as well for me when I watched it a couple years ago but I still respect it and remember how I thought about it when I first saw it. But on a personal level, this series holds more weight for me

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It is? At this point they will need at least 5 to be better IMO.

The first 2 spidey movies are better...MUCH better than TASM 1 and 2

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent seen any of the spider movies

checked out the new one last night

some decent parts and some really awkward scenes

overall i thought it was decent

the soundtrack was piff though

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I'll slightly agree with you on the 2nd but I don't think the 1st flick is much better. The main climax of this movie alone has more weight to it than anything in the first movie from 02

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's possible for both series to exists together but dudes have to make everything a competition. There are things i like better from that series and things I like more about this series and I feel like that's fair. Spider-Man 2 hasn't aged as well for me when I watched it a couple years ago but I still respect it and remember how I thought about it when I first saw it. But on a personal level, this series holds more weight for me

It's not a competition to me.I just think TASM series is bland.It doesn't hit you in the gut.You have to bend, twist, rationalize, and attempt to over explain just to draw some good out of this shyt.Sign of a bad movie to me:yeshrug:.

And that's for anybody with a slightly sophisticated eye for film(And I don't even label myself as that).

The typical goofball who's just mesmerized by pretty graphics don't count to me.The masses are asses and these movie companies know that shyt.That's why they can keep putting out mediocre flick after mediocre flick.If the CGI is good and the color palette is bright and vivid, the common folk gone bite on it.Especially if you dress up the trailer good enough.

They don't give a shyt.Spidey gone sell regardless.I believe SM3 is still the highest grossing SM movie ever.That shyt was just as bad, if not worst, than TASM2.These movie companies don't give a flying fukk.I could do the nest Spider-Man and that shyt would still be guaranteed 700 mill..at the minimum.It's nobdoy's passion anymore...Just strictly business

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Lol. Ok. TASM1 is WAY better then spiderman 1. And there BOTH better then spiderman 3.