First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't know how to feel abot this movie. I almost fell asleep through the first act. I really wanna like it but I'm on the fence.

And wussup with that xmen mid credit scene :dwillhuh:

Fox and sony gone work together

marc webb was supposed to do something for FOX, but left to do the spiderman movies, as payback he put this Jennifer Lawrence scene in the credits, its just paying back a favor nothing more

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This was better than Thor 2, yes. The acting from Garfield and Stone alone is better than anything in Thor 2 and I liked Thor 2..

Natalie Portman is TRASH in the Thor movies and is unwatchable every time she's on screen. The character Jane Foster is so terrible.
Yea I asked because I really personally thought Thor 2 was subpar.......and it sounds to me that ASM2 and Thor 2 maybe on the same level of quality as a movie, I won't be able to see ASM2 till Sunday though to find out.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yea I asked because I really personally thought Thor 2 was subpar.......and it sounds to me that ASM2 and Thor 2 maybe on the same level of quality as a movie, I won't be able to see ASM2 till Sunday though to find out.
The problem with the movie is the build up. They build it up for you through 2 movies to expect major forces moving thing behind the scenes only to reveal a whole lot of nothing. That what I find most disappointing :upsetfavre:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just got back from seeing it and it was pretty damn entertaining. Story wise it wasn't better then Sam Rami's Spider Man 2 but it still kept me glued to the screen.

Seeing Dennis Learly's ghost giving Peter the :beli: through out the whole movie had me lightweight :skip:

I knew Gwen was gonna die but watching it all go down was intense. Especially seeing how the web grabbed her at that last second but it snapped her back and that had me like :wow: :to:

Kinda wish they left the scene in the movie where he met Mary Jane for the first time so they can allude to things to come. But I understand that they cut it because if she would have popped up that would have been the major clue to the audience that Gwen was gonna get thrown into the bushes.

Jamie Foxx as Electro was :obama:..he played his role well

I like how they made the Spidey suit look more like the comics/how it looked in the original Spidey movies

And the Xmen teaser was such a cocktease and giving fans false hope that a Spidey/Xmen cross over movie will happen :smh:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Theres no reason for Spiderman and Peter Parker to be two different damn people:dahell:....or be less cocky as Peter but cocky as Spiderman....being Spiderman would automactically make you more cocky then you may have been before you turned into Spiderman:manny:.

:aicmon: Not to pick on you but it sounds like most of you people who hate Toby's Spiderman hate Spiderman himself. Peter Park is a lame science nerd who routinely get clowned by his peers. After Peter gets his powers, he starts acting cocky and completely ruins it by getting his uncle killed. Feeling guility, Peter decides to live his with a more down to Earth attitude. To make it worst some old dude has dedicated his life to ruining Peter's alter ego public image.

:dahell: Why in the world would he continue acting cocky knowing full well it lead to the death one of the handful of people in the world who cares about him? Why would he continue/pull off acting cocky if he's been a fukking lame all his life? Why would Peter draw more attention to himself?

Im glad you mentioned Superman because he wants to blend in. Peter Parker wants to stand out but pays for it every time he does.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
My son is 6, to.

It used to be that he loved everything, but he's becoming more of a critic now.

At the end of Thor 2, sitting there waiting for the post credits, he looked exhausted.

I asked him what's wrong? He told me "That movie sucked.I never wanna see another Thor movie again:birdman:"

Actually made me :myman:...I agreed with him:manny:
I feel you breh. Kids going to love it. I give it about 6.5 or 7. But I swear some of you nikkas be going to hard on these reviews them old spiderman movies ain't seeing these reboots. I guess I have to see that captain America now though since it's getting all this praise.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The fight scene between Electro and Spider Man > all 3 of the toby mcguire spider mans combined

ima go as far and say out of the 5 movies so far, Electro is BY FAR the best villain we've seen yet in the spider man movies

Its up there with Captain America 2 to me..

Ive never heard a movie theatre get so silent as when Gwen died :lupe: by the time it got to the part where the lil kid was pretending to be spider man a lotta the girls in the movie theatres you could see wiping they eyes :to:

the only part that was kind of weak to me was the fight with Rhino and Green Goblin.. they were both WAY too short, even though im sure the fight with Rhino is just gonna start off the 3rd part of the movie.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Saw it...it was...okay...I liked the first one better...

Had some really cheapo parts in it to, some sequences were super obvious in how they went from live action to CGI...

Somehow the movie was about two and a half hours...and they could just barely fit 3 villains in it...not sure they have what it takes to do a sinister six movie...:patrice::patrice::patrice:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Anybody who has seen it........is it better then Thor 2??
Yes. Easily off the action alone. The Spidey vs Electro scenes are fukking dope. Electro was seriously fukking shyt up.

Movie had a weak first half with some really forced character development. Second half was very fun Spidey action.