First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I'm talking strictly when it comes to movies and being entertained.
That's what I mean as well. You just can't throw on anything for these kids nowadays. I've seen my son throw many of kid movies in the bushes. If the movie is about a 6 /7 for us then he will think it's piff. Not like I got a choice in this though

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Critics are blowing it. This was decent. It's not a perfect movie by any stretch but the cast is 'amazing'. Garfield and Emma Stone have some serious on-screen chemistry. There was the right amount of humor in this (and good humor too) and the right amount of drama..

Everyone killed their roles. The action sequences were pretty solid too although I'm not big on the CGI.. still cool though.

Anyone who says the movie outright sucks is probably living a miserable life.

:manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
movie no where near as bad as people say it is i enjoyed it quite a bit of course aint touching captain america 2 :banderas:

but i give it bout the same rating as the last one which i thought was solid 7-8/10

on a side note
:damn: at the final scene u can hear her head hit that ground had me like :to: :sadbron: not my spiderman he dont deserve this shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I mean as well. You just can't throw on anything for these kids nowadays. I've seen my son throw many of kid movies in the bushes. If the movie is about a 6 /7 for us then he will think it's piff. Not like I got a choice in this though

My son is 6, to.

It used to be that he loved everything, but he's becoming more of a critic now.

At the end of Thor 2, sitting there waiting for the post credits, he looked exhausted.

I asked him what's wrong? He told me "That movie sucked.I never wanna see another Thor movie again:birdman:"

Actually made me :myman:...I agreed with him:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the reasons why Spider Man 1 and 2 were great because of how Tobey portrayed Parker :patrice:

The 3rd installment really fukked ya'll perception of Tobey as Peter. Whoever wrote that script was on drugs. He had him doing some emo shyt.

I will say that Garfield physically looks more like Peter from the comics.

I always hated em:scusthov:....All I remember is a lot of crying and whining,simping after ugly azz Mary Jane,Aunt May having to give him pep talks:snoop:.....Dude was a lil ol bytch as Peter then he throw the costume on and all of a sudden he cocky and cracking bad jokes and shyt:beli:...Maybe as a kid I didn't notice how cheesy it was for Superman to be a whole different person,but its even ridiculous to me now to make him a clumsy,nerdy reporter as Clark then suddenly a g as :cape:....but at least you COULD say its an "act" and part of his "disgusise":mjlol:...even tho I don't think the movies ever made it known he was being clumsy on purpose:troll:

Theres no reason for Spiderman and Peter Parker to be two different damn people:dahell:....or be less cocky as Peter but cocky as Spiderman....being Spiderman would automactically make you more cocky then you may have been before you turned into Spiderman:manny:...I liked the first one,alot less emo,hopefully the 2nd one keeps it the same and Peter aint bein a little bytch....fukk Tobey wastin everybodys time on the previous trilogy,he played no part in why those movies are decent...this new guy whatever his name is does to me

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Critics are blowing it. This was decent. It's not a perfect movie by any stretch but the cast is 'amazing'. Garfield and Emma Stone have some serious on-screen chemistry. There was the right amount of humor in this (and good humor too) and the right amount of drama..

Everyone killed their roles. The action sequences were pretty solid too although I'm not big on the CGI.. still cool though.

Anyone who says the movie outright sucks is probably living a miserable life.

:manny:

start off by sayng the movies decent then say everything in the movie is amazing brehs :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don't know how to feel abot this movie. I almost fell asleep through the first act. I really wanna like it but I'm on the fence.

And wussup with that xmen mid credit scene :dwillhuh:

Fox and sony gone work together