First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You fukkers hated the first one too :beli:

I haven't seen this one yet but as a comic head, ASM was 1 step closer to actual PP AND Spider-Man than Tobey pulled off. And Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane :scusthov:

Because it was ass. Ol' "Let's waste an hour retelling an origin everyone remembers and adding nothing new" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Yeah, it's a reboot but we still have Spidey unmasking all the damn time and have a bunch of New Yorkers cheering him on in front of an American flag like in Raimi's trilogy" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Let's use part of the Utimate Spider-Man origin but then use the 60's Steve Ditko Lizard design instead of his modern and most popular one" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Peter Parker is a guy who stands up against bullies before he becomes Spider-Man, negating the importance of a bullied kid getting the power to overcome his bullies but using it for a greater purpose" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Oh, but Spidey cracks jokes so it's all good now, right?" ass mahfukkas!

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Because it was ass. Ol' "Let's waste an hour retelling an origin everyone remembers and adding nothing new" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Yeah, it's a reboot but we still have Spidey unmasking all the damn time and have a bunch of New Yorkers cheering him on in front of an American flag like in Raimi's trilogy" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Let's use part of the Utimate Spider-Man origin but then use the 60's Steve Ditko Lizard design instead of his modern and most popular one" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Peter Parker is a guy who stands up against bullies before he becomes Spider-Man, negating the importance of a bullied kid getting the power to overcome his bullies but using it for a greater purpose" ass mahfukkas. Ol' "Oh, but Spidey cracks jokes so it's all good now, right?" ass mahfukkas!
This cracka furious :pachaha:

Yeah...they retold the origin...it was ten years since the first time they told it. You know how much shyt I forgot in 10 years breh :dahell:
You sittin here talmbout shyt you have absolutely no clue about. You mad cause there's a reptilian beast in a movie with no lab coat and purple jeans on :ohhh:
You mad cause this new Spider-man got more swagger than that oaf cac Tobey Maguire :ohhh:
You mad cause these new directors finally realize that they don't have to beat us over the head with simple themes that might be viewed as corny in hindsight? :heh:
No...no...let's get back to this on our movie screens
2003839490.gif

I'll gladly pay 12.50 a pop for that :stopitslime:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
jamie fox would been an amazing mystero when he plays nerds eve in that movie with tom cruise it always looks very put upon.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This cracka furious :pachaha:

Yeah...they retold the origin...it was ten years since the first time they told it. You know how much shyt I forgot in 10 years breh :dahell:
You sittin here talmbout shyt you have absolutely no clue about. You mad cause there's a reptilian beast in a movie with no lab coat and purple jeans on :ohhh:
You mad cause this new Spider-man got more swagger than that oaf cac Tobey Maguire :ohhh:
You mad cause these new directors finally realize that they don't have to beat us over the head with simple themes that might be viewed as corny in hindsight? :heh:
No...no...let's get back to this on our movie screens
2003839490.gif

I'll gladly pay 12.50 a pop for that :stopitslime:

I'm talking about shyt I don't have absolutely no clue about yet unlike you, I've actually seen ASM2. Which means that unlike you, I already know your post is gonna be up for the 2014 Irony Of The Year award for that statement about beating us over the head with simple themes that might be viewed as corny in hindsight.

Btw, the original Steve Ditko Lizard design also had the lab coat and purple pants, and if you gonna pretend that you somehow forgot how Spider-Man became Spider-Man, you must see a doctor about your amnesia, especially since you claiming to be a comic head and all. Ol' "I hope we get a Batman origin scene in the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman movie, because I totally forgot how he became Batman" ass mahfukka.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
and don't forget the spin-offs :snoop:

That struggleverse :scusthov:They pretty much show you who members of The Sinister 6 will be in this movie(though it could always change), when you see the guy they got playing Doc Ock :scusthov: and his performance :scusthov: . Spin-Off is going to fails so hard :ahh:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it a few days ago.I just thank god I don't have to take my son to go see it(his mom is taking him to see it Saturday).

I fukked around and told him I saw it already and he got hyped the fukk up talking bout "Is it awesomely amazing, dad!!?...is it awesome?!!.. is it awesome?!! is it awesome?!!:gladbron:?"

:snoop: fukk you Spider-Man:pacspit:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm talking about shyt I don't have absolutely no clue about yet unlike you, I've actually seen ASM2. Which means that unlike you, I already know your post is gonna be up for the 2014 Irony Of The Year award for that statement about beating us over the head with simple themes that might be viewed as corny in hindsight.

Btw, the original Steve Ditko Lizard design also had the lab coat and purple pants, and if you gonna pretend that you somehow forgot how Spider-Man became Spider-Man, you must see a doctor about your amnesia, especially since you claiming to be a comic head and all. Ol' "I hope we get a Batman origin scene in the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman movie, because I totally forgot how he became Batman" ass mahfukka.
Did I say I forgot how he became Spidey? :ld: Or did I insinuate that ten years is a long time and there is a whole generation out there who may have never seen the original Spider-Man? :lupe: I think it's the latter.

And by the original Steve Ditko design you mean the old outdated design

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm gonna see it tomorrow anyways. Really don't give a fukk. Cap 2 is the only superhero film released the past fee years besides The Avengers that hasn't disappointed. What's another one?

What's another one? :to:

You might like it breh don't give up hope lol. I'm still hype. Probably more so since there are either two camps of hate it or love it. Movies like that always peak my interest because I have to see what the fuss is about.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I saw it a few days ago.I just thank god I don't have to take my son to go see it(his mom is taking him to see it Saturday).

I fukked around and told him I saw it already and he got hyped the fukk up talking bout "Is it awesomely amazing, dad!!?...is it awesome?!!.. is it awesome?!! is it awesome?!!:gladbron:?"

:snoop: fukk you Spider-Man:pacspit:

:russ: