First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i can't believe you guys like that movie so much.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

marvel has brought the A game to the masses! Spiderman is not topping this.:gladbron:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
its fallen to 66% on Rotten Tomatoes. can't lie I'll be bummed if the movie isn't good.
62% now..it might fukk around and be rotten by the time friday rolls around.

good i hated the first. one less movie i need to see in theatres.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
62% now..it might fukk around and be rotten by the time friday rolls around.

good i hated the first. one less movie i need to see in theatres.
:snoop:
Damn shyts gonna be in the 50% range by tomorrow afternoon at this rate. I'll still see for myself I'm a diehard Spider-Man fan.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
You knew this shyt had disaster written all over it when you started hearin the "early test screening" hype. That is another clear indication that the studio heads saw a rough cut of the movie and weren't very happy with what they saw.

You will NEVER hear...

"_____ may not hit theaters for another 4 months but based on early screenings handed out to select industry insiders the general feeling seems to be that this movie blew all kinda dikk and will most likely turn out to be a huge disappointment."

It's funny how whenever there's early screening buzz it's ALWAYS positive, even when that movie ends up getting panned by critics once it's released.

I remember reading other forums and seeing that the "early buzz" was pointing to this movie being the "dark knight" of the Spiderman franchise. :mjlol: And these Spidey fans were fallin for it so hard. I felt so bad for them. I knew right then the movie was gonna suck.

If you watch the movie, then go back to the trailers, you can tell that they completely dropped one movie, then replaced it with another, but then dropped it before merging them together to create an inconsistent mess :mjlol:.

At one point they were going to call this "The Rise of Electro" :mjlol:
Yeah I remember reading the "early buzz" and people who had seen it early calling it "The Dark Knight" of Spider-Man movies :snoop::bryan: despite it looking like trash. "The Dark Knight"? more like "Batman Forever"

JAMIE-FOXX-620qere_1715054a.jpg

:laff: when I first saw that picture I knew it would be bad.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw it. Awful...just awful. That ending was so perfunctory. All of you who thought the spidey flicks hit rock bottom with spidey 3 are going to vomit when you see this trash.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I might just go see it for the fukkery.

I reckon Jamie Foxx put in an Arnold Mr. Freeze type of performance.

On the contrary Jamie Foxx was a strong performance as a miguided villan... After the transformation that's when shyt get kicked off... the movie fails by stuffing too much characters into it. incoherent plot and not focusing on spiderman at all...

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Too bad Sony already announced Spider-Man 4, 5, 6. So they can hold on to those movie rights :wtb:. Disney really needs to push money weight around and buy them rights back.