First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I watched it today :shaq2::snoop::trash: .

If you thought the first one was boring, this is probably even worse. It just wasn't engaging or interesting at all, especially to justify the long runtime. The story was bad, the characters were bad and the "action scenes" which hardly featured any action were also bad. There isn't one memorable or noteworthy scene in the movie.

Peter Parker spends most of the time in this movie crying :why:,

There's a huge emphasis on Gwen and Peter's relationship/love story. That's the story of this film, not spider-man, not the shoehorned or underdeveloped villains, but a goddamn love story/romance:snoop:.

Towards the end it tries far too hard to be "dramatic":skip:
The dialogue in this movie will leave you :what:, you're wondering what the hell are these people talking about. As a result it constantly takes you out of the movie and you end up looking at your watch to check the time due to boredom.

Just like the first movie, this one is a mess from an editing perspective, you can tell a lot of things were cut and changed, characters under-developed, underutilized and randomly popping in and out of scenes. The soundtrack was :huhldup:. One minute it's a bombastic dubstep variation another minute it's something out of Twilight or a teen drama.

Villains were :trash:everything about Foxx/Electro was :mjlol: with the exception of one scene where he's :wow::ehh:. The same applies to Giamatti/Rhino though he had no "good" scenes. I also can't believe that they marketed that character. Harry/Green Goblin was rushed/shoehorned and probably should have been in the first film, however they're making this up as they go along so...

Didn't see the point in them
killing off both Norman Osborn and Gwen.

Only good things about this movie were Aunt May and Harry(Dehaan was very good and should have been either the sole villain in this or the third) 4.5/10.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Eh from the looks of it im gonna pass on this one... I was already on the fence because the 1st was meh

Hurry up X Men so i can have something to go see

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you thought the first one was boring, this is probably even worse. It just wasn't engaging or interesting at all, especially to justify the long runtime. The story was bad, the characters were bad and the "action scenes" which hardly featured any action were also bad. There isn't one memorable or noteworthy scene in the movie.

There's a huge emphasis on Gwen and Peter's relationship/love story. That's the story of this film, not spider-man, not the shoehorned or underdeveloped villains, but a goddamn love story/romance:snoop:.

The dialogue in this movie will leave you :what:, you're wondering what the hell are these people talking about. As a result it constantly takes you out of the movie and you end up looking at your watch to check the time due to boredom.

Just like the first movie, this one is a mess from an editing perspective, you can tell a lot of things were cut and changed, characters under-developed, underutilized and randomly popping in and out of scenes. The soundtrack was :huhldup:. One minute it's a bombastic dubstep variation another minute it's something out of Twilight or a teen drama.

Villains were :trash:everything about Foxx/Electro was :mjlol: with the exception of one scene where he's :wow::ehh:. The same applies to Giamatti/Rhino though he had no "good" scenes. I also can't believe that they marketed that character. Harry/Green Goblin was rushed/shoehorned and probably should have been in the first film, however they're making this up as they go along so...

Only good things about this movie were Aunt May and Harry(Dehaan was very good and should have been either the sole villain in this or the third) 4.5/10.

Not surprised. The first one was garbage.

On another note, Spider Man 2 was on last night. shyt is still top 5 comic book movies of all time. And Spider Man is up there too. Why they had to reboot this franchise is beyond me. :snoop:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:sas1: What the fight scenes look like though? :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's a reason they gave away the whole movie in the trailers.

Usually that's a clear indication the movie is dogshyt.

Maaaaaann you ain't never lied!!! I finally saw the movie and u could've believe how much they trailers revealed. I mean GOTDAMN!!! They showed the very last scene in the movie??? Who does that!!!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

So what if you liked the first one?

Daps
Reppin
NYC

You knew this shyt had disaster written all over it when you started hearin the "early test screening" hype. That is another clear indication that the studio heads saw a rough cut of the movie and weren't very happy with what they saw.

You will NEVER hear...

"_____ may not hit theaters for another 4 months but based on early screenings handed out to select industry insiders the general feeling seems to be that this movie blew all kinda dikk and will most likely turn out to be a huge disappointment."

It's funny how whenever there's early screening buzz it's ALWAYS positive, even when that movie ends up getting panned by critics once it's released.

I remember reading other forums and seeing that the "early buzz" was pointing to this movie being the "dark knight" of the Spiderman franchise. :mjlol: And these Spidey fans were fallin for it so hard. I felt so bad for them. I knew right then the movie was gonna suck.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

On another note, Spider Man 2 was on last night. shyt is still top 5 comic book movies of all time. And Spider Man is up there too. Why they had to reboot this franchise is beyond me. :snoop:

I'm wondering the same thing breh :snoop:

:sas1: What the fight scenes look like though? :sas2:

Nothing really to jump around about, you've seen most of it in the trailers, though I do think the second fight between Electro and Spider-Man will look very good in 3D, a lot of colours and visuals there. There's a major "fukk you" moment to the audience in one of them. I really can't believe they did that or even marketed it, in the trailers. A lot of people will be disappointed.

So what if you liked the first one?

Depends on what you liked from the first film, if you liked the whole Gwen/Peter relationship/romance then you'll like this one, as it's pretty much the main focus of the movie. They dropped the whole "realistic"/Batman Spider-man thing for a more Raimi approach. There's also a bigger focus on Peter's parents.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm wondering the same thing breh :snoop:

Nothing really to jump around about, you've seen most of it in the trailers, though I do think the second fight between Electro and Spider-Man will look very good in 3D, a lot of colours and visuals there. There's a major "fukk you" moment to the audience in one of them. I really can't believe they did that or even marketed it, in the trailers. A lot of people will be disappointed.

Depends on what you liked from the first film, if you liked the whole Gwen/Peter relationship/romance then you'll like this one, as it's pretty much the main focus of the movie. They dropped the whole "realistic"/Batman Spider-man thing for a more Raimi approach. There's also a bigger focus on Peter's parents.
So this is like iron man 3?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

my man tobey was PETER PARKER :wow:

this kid always looks stone or confused :russ:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I thought this was better than ASM, that isnt saying much but it didnt take itself as seriously. Wasnt as emo either and it tried to pretend it had a plot for 2/3 of the movie.

wait :to: Zimmer didnt the soundtrack

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I'm losing excitement for this movie.........the last movie really did disappoint me