First Amazing Spider-Man 2 Reviews In :lupe:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Reading some of these reviews (here and elsewhere) makes me just want to skip this and go see Captain America 2 again. I thought it would be hard to fukk up Spiderman, but I've seen it happen three times now.

Four times if you count that shyt Ultimate Spiderman cartoon.

Movie has been out for over two weeks where I am and I still haven't seen it or had the desire to do so. This is Spider-Man we're talking about :snoop:, I'm always there on a day 1 release. It looks like trash, people are saying it's trash and it most likely is trash like the first movie :snoop:. Goddamn what have they done :snoop:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's some good reviews out there breh. Just like the last one it's people who like and people who don't. I've read some reviews that trash it and some that are glowing. See for yourself that's all we can ever do
u can find good reviews for every movie breh :beli:...but the coli fam said its trash, dudes on boxden said its trash, ign said its trash, and even the lil movie blog i follow gave it a 6 :snoop:....hopefully godzilla makes up for this L im finna take :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
u can find good reviews for every movie breh :beli:...but the coli fam said its trash, dudes on boxden said its trash, ign said its trash, and even the lil movie blog i follow gave it a 6 :snoop:....hopefully godzilla makes up for this L im finna take :wow:

dudes I follow said it's dope...everyone's got different opinions breh. one critic on ign said its trash doesn't mean they all feel that way that's what I'm saying. Filmschoolrejects said it was dope, along with other movie blogs I follow. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm excited. Some reviews got me worried but then again.......art is subjective.

And that's ultimately point from my post. A reviewer I follow on Twitter, big spidey fan, says that if you liked the first one you'll love this one and even if you didn't like the first, then this one may still swing you. but he said not everyone will feel that way and that's true. I've even seen reviews of the film that are upset the movie exists...some are saying it doesn't juggle its story threads will while others are saying it does with ease. I'm reading a newsarama review right now and they give it an 8/10 so it is what it is

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dudes I follow said it's dope...everyone's got different opinions breh. one critic on ign said its trash doesn't mean they all feel that way that's what I'm saying. Filmschoolrejects said it was dope, along with other movie blogs I follow. :yeshrug:
a B- is dope nowadays :heh: they pretty much said exactly wat @TheGodling said but somehow they gave it a B- :russyheh:....after i read this: "In a way, the movie slowly becomes The Adventures of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy." i was fully aware im in for a serious L :wow:....talk to yall saturday tho after i get bak from the theater :ld:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
a B- is dope nowadays :heh: they pretty much said exactly wat @TheGodling said but somehow they gave it a B- :russyheh:....after i read this: "In a way, the movie slowly becomes The Adventures of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy." i was fully aware im in for a serious L :wow:....talk to yall saturday tho after i get bak from the theater :ld:

Breh that's what makes the best spider man stories. any comic book writer or person who works for marvel will tell you that. It's about Peter Parker first, spider man 2nd. The only reason the arc of him fighting the master planner is so dope is because its really a peter parker story that spider man happens to be a part of. Spider man no more? same thing. Death of Gwen Stacy? Same thing. Superior Spider Man is a great spider man story and it's all about how Peter is the only person who can be spider man and its about his journey back. I know I know, you cats don't like the romance aspects in your comic book flicks, I get it. But for this character, that's who he is and that's what makes for great spider man stories. Peter juggling his school with his responsibilities to aunt may with his responsibilities to his girl with his job and oh by the way, the rhino is busting up a bank. His relationship is always the core to any good story. In Kraven's Last Hunt, what is his motivation for crawling out of a grave? Mary Jane. Not defeating Kraven, not being the hero, but getting back to his wife.

Latino Review just put up a review just saying the same thing and saying it's a dope flick. If you disagree cool breh art is subjective so it's all love but I just don't get how we can all be fans of this character and not understand what truly makes him tick and what makes for a great spider man story.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Lol at looking atsuper hero movies as great films and caring what reviewers say. Ima head in there with some pop corn and a coke big enough to swim in and enjoy the ride brehs.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I hope to god this doesnt bomb. The general public stans the fukk outta that first emo POS. They'll go back to that out of character nonsense in the next sequel if this doesnt make numbers.